- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4343 W Mclaren St, Seattle, WA 981994 beds, 3 baths, 3,540 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $1,019,500
- Price/sqft: $288
- Finished basement, 1160 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 450 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Wet Bar
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,540 sqft
- Parcel #: 5035300666
- Zillow Home ID: 48942922
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4343 W Mclaren Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Magnolia, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53.2% less than in Seattle, and 56.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Magnolia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Magnolia home values.
- 4347 W Mclaren St Seattle, WA$1.15M32.752,670
- 4355 W Mclaren St Seattle, WA$1.15M32.253,240
- 3431 Magnolia Blvd W Seattle, WA$1.75M52.753,720
- 3409 Magnolia Blvd W Seattle, WA$862K41.751,990
- 3425 Magnolia Blvd W Seattle, WA$971K52.53,410
- 3401 Magnolia Blvd W Seattle, WA$842K322,240
- 4504 W Bertona St Seattle, WA$1.19M433,360
- 3427 Magnolia Blvd W Seattle, WA$1.04M22.52,550
- 4321 W Mclaren St Seattle, WA$1.1M32.52,720
- 4511 W Mclaren St Seattle, WA$682K21.51,270
- 3433 Magnolia Blvd W Seattle, WA$672K322,200
- 3413 45th Ave W Seattle, WA$1M11.751,760
- 4317 W Mclaren St Seattle, WA$1.04M322,640
- 4515 W Ruffner St Seattle, WA$7.17M55.754,880
- 3255 Magnolia Blvd W Seattle, WA$957K42.753,080
- 3439 Magnolia Blvd W Seattle, WA$885K423,080
- 4515 W Mclaren St Seattle, WA$1.14M342,900
- 4515 W Bertona St Seattle, WA$701K21.751,780
- 3251 Magnolia Blvd W Seattle, WA$1.09M63.753,420
- 3407 45th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.75M33.253,710
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.