- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- 118 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,443 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $92
- MLS #: 21333806
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 529 sqft
- Architectural Style \ Two Story, Heat \ ForcedAir, Lot Information \ Sidewalks, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Exterior \ Wood, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Water Heater \ Electric, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Eating Area \ Pantry, Foundation \ Crawl, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Exterior \ Brick, Interior \ Skylights, Mandatory Fee Paid \ Annually, Architectural Style \ TradAmer, Appliances \ MicroHood, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Oven\Range-Electric, Utility Options \ Gas Connected, Interior \ Ceiling Raised, Interior \ Walk In Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Double Sinks, Master Bedroom Description \ Walk in Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool Tub, Interior \ Ceiling Cathedral, Interior \ Window Wood, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Maintenance Common Area, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Interior \ Wood Work Stained, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Breakfast Room, Eating Area \ Formal Dining Room, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Concrete, Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning Fireplace, Porch \ Deck Main Level, Eating Area \ Breakfast Bar, Exterior Amenities \ Fence Full Rear, Fireplace Description \ Family Room Fireplace, Garage Parking Other \ Finished Garage, Garage Parking Other \ Garage Door Opener, Garage Parking Other \ Keyless Entry, Lot Information \ Tree Mature, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Tub with Seperate Shower, Ownership Interest Types \ MandatoryFee
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,291 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 491509110020000500
- Zillow Home ID: 1190234
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $207K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46237 home values will rise 2% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46237 homes, this home is 73.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 19.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46237, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.1% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 1.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46237 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46237 home values.
|4408 Moss Ridge Ln Indianapolis, IN||$191K||3||1.5||1,772|
|4336 Moss Ridge Ln Indianapolis, IN||$220K||3||1.5||2,555|
|4341 Moss Ridge Ln Indianapolis, IN||$220K||4||3||2,376|
|6445 S Linwood Ave Indianapolis, IN||$232K||3||--||2,391|
|4416 Moss Ridge Ln Indianapolis, IN||$210K||3||2.5||2,181|
|4328 Moss Ridge Ln Indianapolis, IN||$206K||3||1||1,796|
|4407 Moss Ridge Ln Indianapolis, IN||$198K||3||1||1,630|
|4333 Moss Ridge Ln Indianapolis, IN||$233K||4||1.5||2,714|
|6525 Moss Creek Pl Indianapolis, IN||$204K||3||1.5||1,678|
|4419 Moss Ridge Ln Indianapolis, IN||$252K||4||2||2,735|
|4426 Moss Ridge Ln Indianapolis, IN||$252K||3||3||2,926|
|4318 Moss Creek Blvd Indianapolis, IN||$216K||3||1||1,746|
|4403 Cardinal Dr Indianapolis, IN||$207K||5||1.5||3,568|
|6533 Moss Creek Pl Indianapolis, IN||$245K||4||1.5||2,789|
|4429 Moss Ridge Ln Indianapolis, IN||$344K||5||4||3,942|
|4411 Cardinal Dr Indianapolis, IN||$161K||3||1.5||1,601|
|4341 Cardinal Dr Indianapolis, IN||$120K||3||--||1,125|
|4438 Moss Ridge Ln Indianapolis, IN||$216K||3||1.5||1,967|
|4239 Moss Ridge Ln Indianapolis, IN||$202K||3||2||1,761|
|4419 Cardinal Dr Indianapolis, IN||$174K||4||1||1,796|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!