4344 S Douglas Rd, Miami, FL 331333 beds, 3 baths, 2,292 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $738,000
- Price/sqft: $322
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Guest parking, Living room, Secured entry
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,292 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0141290060380
- Zillow Home ID: 43863941
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4344 S Douglas Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South-West Coconut Grove, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.3% lower than in Miami, and 148.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help South-West Coconut Grove home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South-West Coconut Grove home values.
- 4350 S Douglas Rd Miami, FL$892K322,169
- 3700 Battersea Rd Miami, FL$932K322,925
- 3700 Battersea Rd Miami, FL$584K322,675
- 3700 Battersea Rd Coconut Grove, FL$577K322,675
- 4351 Mayfair Dr Miami, FL$1.44M44.54,228
- 3710 Battersea Rd Miami, FL$587K321,312
- 4361 Mayfair Dr Miami, FL$1.24M543,683
- 15 Prospect Dr Coral Gables, FL$807K332,523
- 3691 N Prospect Dr Coral Gables, FL$1.03M332,686
- 3690 Battersea Rd Miami, FL$1.1M43.53,567
- 4341 Mayfair Dr Coconut Grove, FL$649K221,536
- 23 Prospect Dr Coral Gables, FL$843K332,209
- 3701 Battersea Rd Miami, FL$1.28M432,680
- 3701 Battersea Rd Coconut Grove, FL$690K442,680
- 3711 Battersea Rd Miami, FL$595K221,580
- 3719 Battersea Rd Miami, FL$722K322,069
- 35 Prospect Dr Coral Gables, FL$878K332,777
- 2 N Prospect Dr Coral Gables, FL$1.26M443,993
- 3681 N Prospect Dr Coral Gables, FL$1.22M533,319
- 3681 N Prospect Dr Coral Gables, FL$865K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.