4345 4th Ave, Sacramento, CA 958172 beds, 2 baths, 1,330 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,970 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2009 for $255,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,330 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 01401230110000
- Zillow Home ID: 25799719
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4345 4th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Oak Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.5% higher than in Sacramento, and 71.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Oak Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sacramento.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Oak Park home values.
- 4353 4th Ave Sacramento, CA$311K311,936
- 4339 4th Ave Sacramento, CA$203K321,140
- 4363 4th Ave Sacramento, CA$288K322,054
- 4327 4th Ave Sacramento, CA$219K211,206
- 4340 3rd Ave Sacramento, CA$237K321,515
- 4348 3rd Ave Sacramento, CA$213K211,020
- 4338 3rd Ave Sacramento, CA$168K31884
- 4321 4th Ave Sacramento, CA$161K31944
- 4407 4th Ave Sacramento, CA$244K421,664
- 4356 3rd Ave Sacramento, CA$214K21906
- 4330 3rd Ave Sacramento, CA$197K311,213
- 4315 4th Ave Sacramento, CA$244K411,368
- 4322 4th Ave Sacramento, CA$318K322,016
- 2920 44th St Sacramento, CA$186K211,103
- 4415 4th Ave Sacramento, CA--------
- 4411 4th Ave Sacramento, CA$237K------
- 4320 3rd Ave Sacramento, CA$168K21795
- 4314 4th Ave Sacramento, CA$162K21874
- 2817 43rd St Sacramento, CA$166K31.5979
- 44th St CA--------
Nearby Schools in Sacramento
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292