This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Quiet neighborhood, good school district
- Lot: 4,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2000 for $164,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Wet Bar
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bedroom Split, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Exterior Stories \ 2, Features \ Skylight(s), Fencing \ Block, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Desert Vista, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Lease Information \ 12 Month Minimum, Lease Information \ No Smoking Allowed, Master Bedroom \ Upstairs, Other Rooms \ Loft, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Rent Payable \ Owner, Rental Info: HOA Y/N \ Y, Roofing \ All Tile, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ Y, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source of SqFt \ Appraiser, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Unit Style \ Two Levels, Utilities \ SRP, Vacation Rental Y/N \ N, Water \ City Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,218 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 30703328
- Zillow Home ID: 8259639
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $248-286K.
Market guideZillow predicts Ahwatukee Foothills home values will increase 2.8% next year, compared to a 4% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Ahwatukee Foothills homes, this home is valued 4.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 20.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ahwatukee Foothills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.5% lower than in Phoenix, and 25.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Ahwatukee Foothills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ahwatukee Foothills home values.
|4351 E Windmere Dr Phoenix, AZ||$234K||--||3.5||1,477|
|4337 E Windmere Dr Phoenix, AZ||$236K||3||3||1,519|
|4346 E Amber Ridge Way Phoenix, AZ||$222K||3||2||1,352|
|4340 E Amber Ridge Way Phoenix, AZ||$218K||3||2||1,352|
|4344 E Windmere Dr Phoenix, AZ||$211K||3||2||1,352|
|4350 E Windmere Dr Phoenix, AZ||$214K||3||2.75||1,352|
|4357 E Windmere Dr Phoenix, AZ||$220K||3||2||1,352|
|4352 E Amber Ridge Way Phoenix, AZ||$253K||--||--||1,757|
|4338 E Windmere Dr Phoenix, AZ||$221K||--||2.75||1,352|
|4356 E Windmere Dr Phoenix, AZ||$278K||--||3.5||2,136|
|4334 E Windmere Dr Phoenix, AZ||$236K||3||3||1,477|
|4345 E Amber Ridge Way Phoenix, AZ||$259K||4||3||1,863|
|4351 E Amber Ridge Way Phoenix, AZ||$221K||--||2.75||1,352|
|4363 E Windmere Dr Phoenix, AZ||$261K||--||--||1,870|
|4339 E Amber Ridge Way Phoenix, AZ||$270K||--||3.5||1,863|
|15640 S 43rd Way Phoenix, AZ||$264K||--||3.5||1,863|
|15634 S 43rd Way Phoenix, AZ||$203K||3||2||1,352|
|4358 E Amber Ridge Way Phoenix, AZ||$218K||--||2.75||1,352|
|4355 E Amber Ridge Way Phoenix, AZ||$222K||--||2.75||1,352|
|15646 S 43rd Way Phoenix, AZ||$272K||4||2.5||1,863|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!