- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- 412 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,771 all time views
- 43 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2006 for $197,900
- Price/sqft: $93
- MLS #: 215014839
- View Virtual Tour
- Finished basement, 1200 sqft
- Parking: 2 spaces, 528 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range/Oven, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Basement \ Finished, City or Township \ Township, Construction \ Brick, Construction \ Other, Family Room \ 25x22, Family Room Level \ Lower, Fee Period \ Yearly, Fireplace \ Gas, Frontage \ 139, Garage \ 2 Car, Garage \ Attached, Garage \ Electric, Heat \ Forced Air, Heat \ Gas, Homestead \ Yes, Kitchen \ 12x11, Kitchen Level \ Entry, Lake Name \ Alls, Lake Name \ Docfac, Laundry Room Level \ Lower, Living Room Level \ Entry, Master Bedroom \ 16X14, Master Bedroom Level \ Upper, Outside Features \ Patio, Outside Features \ Porch, Paved \ Yes, Property Subtype 1 \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sewer \ Septic, Site Condo \ Yes, Square Footage Source \ Tax Record
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,584 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 120
- Parcel #: 1025202034
- Zillow Home ID: 23919219
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $185-428K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 48843 home values will rise 1.9% next year, compared to a 1.1% rise for Howell as a whole. Among 48843 homes, this home is 28.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 15.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48843, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.1% higher than in Howell, and 310.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48843 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Howell.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48843 home values.
|4394 Adria Dr Howell, MI||$307K||3||3||1,900|
|Olympia Dr Howell, MI||--||--||--||--|
|1861 Olympia Dr Howell, MI||$184K||--||1||1,064|
|Rurik Dr Howell, MI||--||--||--||--|
|4406 Adria Dr Howell, MI||$229K||--||1.5||1,120|
|4337 Rurik Dr Howell, MI||$224K||2||2||1,456|
|Adria Dr Howell, MI||--||--||--||--|
|4420 Adria Dr Howell, MI||$446K||--||2||2,419|
|4348 Rurik Dr Howell, MI||$225K||3||2||1,120|
|1870 Olympia Dr Howell, MI||$183K||3||1.5||1,400|
|4356 Rurik Dr Howell, MI||$311K||--||2||1,914|
|4330 Rurik Dr Howell, MI||$429K||--||3||1,877|
|1846 Olympia Dr Howell, MI||$266K||--||1.5||2,046|
|4396 Rurik Dr Howell, MI||$353K||--||1.5||1,730|
|Rurik Dr Howell, MI||--||--||--||--|
|4370 Rurik Dr Howell, MI||$291K||--||2||1,270|
|1877 Olympia Dr Howell, MI||$257K||--||2.5||2,081|
|4430 Adria Dr Howell, MI||$400K||--||2.5||1,998|
|4320 Rurik Dr Howell, MI||$341K||3||3||1,400|
|4321 Rurik Dr Howell, MI||$174K||3||2||1,248|
Nearby Schools in Howell
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!