4349 SW Trenton St, Seattle, WA 981364 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,340 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $765,000
- Price/sqft: $229
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 500 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 610 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Water
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,340 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3524039053
- Zillow Home ID: 48878359
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4349 Sw Trenton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fauntleroy market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 13.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32% less than in Seattle, and 49.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Fauntleroy home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fauntleroy home values.
- 4345 SW Trenton St Seattle, WA$537K321,770
- 4350 SW Concord St Seattle, WA$338K21750
- 4359 SW Trenton St Seattle, WA$416K31.51,460
- 8806 45th Ave SW Seattle, WA$407K31.751,880
- 4344 SW Concord St Seattle, WA$805K42.52,890
- 4341 SW Trenton St Seattle, WA$566K42.752,360
- 8810 45th Ave SW Seattle, WA$790K32.52,880
- 4356 SW Concord St Seattle, WA$381K21940
- 4350 SW Trenton St Seattle, WA$747K22.252,140
- 4340 SW Concord St Seattle, WA$409K21840
- 4337 SW Trenton St Seattle, WA$562K432,360
- 8644 Fauntleroy Pl SW Seattle, WA$545K322,370
- 4338 SW Trenton St Seattle, WA$1.09M53.54,550
- 4359 SW Concord St Seattle, WA$478K31.51,480
- 4333 SW Trenton St Seattle, WA$851K43.53,838
- 4334 SW Concord St Seattle, WA$808K43.52,830
- 4347 SW Concord St Seattle, WA$648K42.52,010
- 8642 Fauntleroy Pl SW Seattle, WA$761K433,070
- 8906 45th Ave SW Seattle, WA$491K411,690
- 4341 SW Concord St Seattle, WA$536K41.51,780
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!