- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
435-437 Mcgowan St, Akron, OH 443064 beds, 2 baths, 1,178 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,965 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1889
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $72,500
- Price/sqft: $62
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 308 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,178 sqft
- Lot depth: 99
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 6831756
- Zillow Home ID: 35470734
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 435-437 Mcgowan Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Akron market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 40.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.1% greater than in Akron Metro, and 123.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Akron home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Akron home values.
- Mc Gowan St Akron, OH--31780
- 433 Mcgowan St Akron, OH--311,248
- 429 Mcgowan St Akron, OH$34K311,293
- Mc Gowan St Akron, OH--311,150
- Mcgowan St Akron, OH$60K311,068
- Mcgowan Ct Akron, OH$50K31894
- Clark St Akron, OH$39K411,472
- 427 Mcgowan St Akron, OH$32K311,248
- 451 Mcgowan St Akron, OH$50K21918
- 438 Downing Pl Akron, OH$55K311,248
- 440 Downing Pl Akron, OH$59K211,308
- 434 Downing Pl Akron, OH$59K311,248
- 444 Downing Pl Akron, OH$35K311,248
- Mc Gowan St OH--311,248
- 432 Downing Pl Akron, OH$65K------
- 446 Downing Pl Akron, OH$35K311,248
- 455 Mcgowan St Akron, OH$60K311,068
- 428 Downing Pl Akron, OH$48K311,248
- 421 Mcgowan St Akron, OH$35K311,308
- 426 Mcgowan St Akron, OH$54K311,100
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.