435 Hillside Ave, Rochester, NY 146103 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,859 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $156,000
- Price/sqft: $84
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 500 sqft
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,859 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 26140012265000010420000000
- Zillow Home ID: 30892394
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 435 Hillside Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cobbs Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 70.6% less than in Rochester, and 15.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Cobbs Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Rochester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cobbs Hill home values.
- 445 Hillside Ave Rochester, NY$146K31.51,497
- 415 Hillside Ave Rochester, NY$161K321,586
- 42 Cathaway Park Rochester, NY$168K31.51,362
- 457 Hillside Ave Rochester, NY$161K321,520
- 50 Cathaway Park Rochester, NY$166K21.51,588
- 60 Cathaway Park Rochester, NY$163K421,806
- 467 Hillside Ave Rochester, NY$162K31.51,438
- 414 Hillside Ave Rochester, NY$150K31.51,712
- 66 Cathaway Park Rochester, NY$172K31.51,739
- 389 Hillside Ave Rochester, NY$283K32.51,910
- 422 Hillside Ave Rochester, NY$136K31.51,386
- 404 Hillside Ave Rochester, NY$151K31.51,667
- 481 Hillside Ave Rochester, NY$245K41.52,568
- 428 Hillside Ave Rochester, NY$162K31.51,654
- 396 Hillside Ave Rochester, NY$139K31.51,432
- 72 Cathaway Park Rochester, NY$164K31.51,600
- 434 Hillside Ave Rochester, NY$192K32.51,704
- 442 Hillside Ave Rochester, NY$174K31.51,833
- 448 Hillside Ave Rochester, NY$144K31.51,584
- 458 Hillside Ave Rochester, NY$149K311,347
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.