- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
435 N 2nd St UNIT 114, San Jose, CA 951122 beds, 2 baths, 1,071 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1994
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $273,000
- Price/sqft: $255
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,071 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 24973037
- Zillow Home ID: 19570155
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 435 N 2nd Street UNIT 114
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Downtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 12.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% higher than in San Jose, and 55.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 435 N 2nd St UNIT 215 San Jose, CA$553K331,548
- 435 N 2nd St UNIT 214 San Jose, CA$466K221,071
- 435 N 2nd St UNIT 314 San Jose, CA$396K221,071
- 435 N 2nd St UNIT 115 San Jose, CA$367K11789
- 435 N 2nd St UNIT 213 San Jose, CA$378K11789
- 435 N 2nd St UNIT 313 San Jose, CA$543K331,548
- 435 N 2nd St UNIT 113 San Jose, CA$359K11789
- 435 N 2nd St UNIT 316 San Jose, CA$564K331,548
- 435 N 2nd St UNIT 317 San Jose, CA$467K221,221
- 435 N 2nd St UNIT 217 San Jose, CA$458K221,050
- 435 N 2nd St UNIT 216 San Jose, CA$371K11789
- 435 N 2nd St UNIT 212 San Jose, CA$361K11789
- 435 N 2nd St UNIT 312 San Jose, CA$530K331,548
- 435 N 2nd St UNIT 318 San Jose, CA$467K221,050
- 435 N 2nd St UNIT 418 San Jose, CA$538K221,314
- 427 N 2nd St UNIT 112 San Jose, CA$385K1--789
- 435 N 2nd St UNIT 117 San Jose, CA$464K221,050
- 435 N 2nd St UNIT 219 San Jose, CA$585K331,548
- 415 N 2nd St UNIT 340 San Jose, CA$456K221,071
- 415 N 2nd St UNIT 440 San Jose, CA$458K221,071
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.