A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9.11 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Views: 1,087 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $450,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $278
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: Water
- Basement \ Bulkhead, Basement \ Concrete, Basement \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Partial, Basement Y/N \ Yes, Bedroom 1 Level \ 1, Bedroom 2 Level \ 1, Bedroom 3 Level \ 1, Construction \ Existing, Construction \ Wood Frame, DisabilityFeatures \ 1st Floor Bedroom, DisabilityFeatures \ One-Level Home, Driveway \ Common/Shared, Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ 200 Amp, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), EquipmentAndAppliances \ Air Conditioner, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Central Vacuum, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dishwasher, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Disposal, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dryer, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Kitchen Island, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Microwave, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Range-Electric, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Refrigerator, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Washer, Exterior \ Clapboard, Exterior \ Wood, Exterior Features CF \ Out Building, Exterior Features CF \ Shed, Floors CF \ Carpet, Floors CF \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete, Garage Location \ Attached, GarageAndParking \ 2 Parking Spaces, GarageAndParking \ Attached, GarageAndParking \ Direct Entry, HeatFuel \ Oil, HeatingAndCooling \ Central Air, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Air, Interior Features CF \ 1 Fireplace, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Laundry, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Master BR, Interior Features CF \ Central Vacuum, Interior Features CF \ Fireplace-Wood, Interior Features CF \ Foyer, Interior Features CF \ Laundry Hook-ups, Interior Features CF \ Master BR with BA, Interior Features CF \ Mudroom, Interior Features CF \ Smoke Det-Battery Powered, Interior Features CF \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, LotDescription \ Country Setting, LotDescription \ Easement, LotDescription \ Fields, LotDescription \ Mountain View, LotDescription \ Secluded, LotDescription \ View, LotDescription \ Water View, LotDescription \ Wooded, LotDescription \ Wooded Setting, New Construction Y/N \ Existing, Number Stories \ 1, Property Type \ Residential, Roads \ Public, Roof \ Shingle-Wood, Sewer \ Leach Field, Sewer \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Suitable Use CF \ Horse/Animal Farm, Suitable Use CF \ Land:Pasture, Suitable Use CF \ Land:Tillable, Water CF \ Drilled Well, WaterHeater \ Electric
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,620 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: WOLF M:00173 B:000024 L:000000
- Zillow Home ID: 92820138
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $233-435K.
Market guideZillow predicts New Hampshire home values will decrease 0.5% next year. Among 03894 homes, this home is valued 63.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 118.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03894, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.4% less than in Town of Wolfeboro, and 66.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03894 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Wolfeboro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Town of Wolfeboro
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.