- Lot: 0.56 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- 71 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,174 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Price/sqft: $215
- MLS #: 4252368
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- RV Parking
- View: Water
- Construction \ Wood Frame, New Construction Y\N \ Existing, Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ 100 Amp, GarageAndParking \ Under, Roads \ Paved, LotDescription \ Level, Foundation \ Concrete, Sewer \ Public, LotDescription \ View, WaterHeater \ Electric, Electric \ 200 Amp, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Central Vacuum, Roof \ Membrane, Style \ Walkout Lower Level, Basement \ Partially Finished, LotDescription \ Business District, Village Name \ Hampton Beach NH, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), Construction \ Existing, GarageAndParking \ 5 Parking Spaces, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Water CF \ Public, Number Stories \ 3, Interior Features CF \ In Law Apartment, Interior Features CF \ Sunroom, Interior Features CF \ Wood Stove, Interior Features CF \ Den\Office, Interior Features CF \ Living Room, Interior Features CF \ Studio\Workshop, Interior Features CF \ 3+ Stoves, Interior Features CF \ Kitchen\Dining, Interior Features CF \ Central Vacuum, Interior Features CF \ Attic-Finished, Deed Restrictions \ Warranty
- Range / Oven
- Solarium / Atrium
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,494 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2111985951
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $417-940K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 03842 home values will fall 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Town of Hampton as a whole. Among 03842 homes, this home is 178.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 11.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03842, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.7% less than in Town of Hampton, and 91.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03842 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Hampton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03842 home values.
|465 Ocean Blvd Hampton, NH||--||Studio||--||6,970|
|429 Ocean Blvd Hampton, NH||$261K||--||1||500|
|445 Ocean Blvd UNIT 14 Hampton, NH||$263K||2||2||1,154|
|445 Ocean Blvd UNIT 10 Hampton, NH||$271K||3||2||1,143|
|445 Ocean Blvd UNIT 15 Hampton, NH||$276K||2||2||1,195|
|445 Ocean Blvd UNIT 16 Hampton, NH||$278K||3||2||1,143|
|445 Ocean Blvd UNIT 2 Hampton, NH||$249K||2||2||925|
|445 Ocean Blvd UNIT 3 Hampton, NH||$268K||2||2||1,154|
|445 Ocean Blvd UNIT 4 Hampton, NH||$276K||2||2||1,195|
|445 Ocean Blvd UNIT 11 Hampton, NH||$247K||2||2||843|
|445 Ocean Blvd UNIT 12 Hampton, NH||$249K||2||2||925|
|445 Ocean Blvd UNIT 5 Hampton, NH||$274K||2||2||1,143|
|445 Ocean Blvd UNIT 6 Hampton, NH||$247K||2||2||843|
|445 Ocean Blvd UNIT 7 Hampton, NH||$268K||2||2||925|
|445 Ocean Blvd UNIT 8 Hampton, NH||$268K||2||2||1,154|
|445 Ocean Blvd UNIT 9 Hampton, NH||$274K||2||2||1,195|
|445 Ocean Blvd UNIT 1 Hampton, NH||$247K||2||2||843|
|425 # 7 Ocean # 7 Hampton, NH||$443K||2||2||700|
|425 Ocean Blvd UNIT 8 Hampton, NH||$248K||2||1.5||700|
|431 Ocean Blvd Hampton, NH||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Town of Hampton
Winnacunnet High (assigned)9-121.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!