435 Ocean Blvd, Hampton, NH 038425 beds, 2 baths, 3,202 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.56 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1930
- 167 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard
- Price/sqft: $234
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached
- RV Parking
- Jacuzzi / Whirlpool
- Range / Oven
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,202 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: HMPT M:0266 B:0027 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 86815720
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 435 Ocean Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03842, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.5% less than in Town of Hampton, and 74% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03842 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Hampton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03842 home values.
- 425 Ocean Blvd UNIT 8 Hampton, NH$263K21.5700
- 425 Ocean Blvd UNIT 1 Hampton, NH$157K221,083
- 429 Ocean Blvd Hampton, NH$250K--1500
- 429 Ocean Blvd # 11 Hampton, NH$106K------
- 429 Ocean Blvd # 12 Hampton, NH$105K------
- 429 Ocean Blvd # 1 Hampton, NH$105K------
- 429 Ocean Blvd # 10 Hampton, NH$106K------
- 429 Ocean Blvd # 14 Hampton, NH$105K------
- 429 Ocean Blvd # 15 Hampton, NH$105K------
- 429 Ocean Blvd # 2 Hampton, NH$104K------
- 429 Ocean Blvd # 3 Hampton, NH$104K------
- 429 Ocean Blvd # 4 Hampton, NH$104K------
- 429 Ocean Blvd # 5 Hampton, NH$104K------
- 429 Ocean Blvd # 6 Hampton, NH$105K------
- 429 Ocean Blvd # 7 Hampton, NH$105K------
- 429 Ocean Blvd # 8 Hampton, NH$106K------
- 429 Ocean Blvd # 9 Hampton, NH$105K------
- 429 Ocean Blvd # 101 Hampton, NH$182K11465
- 429 Ocean Blvd # 102 Hampton, NH$171K11435
- 429 Ocean Blvd # 103 Hampton, NH$158K11405
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.