435 Wood Ave, Woonsocket, RI 028958 beds, 3 baths, 3,678 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1890
- Heating: Forced air
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, APP_COMMON \ Washer, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Dryer, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Washer, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_3 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_3 \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COL_COMMON \ None, COL_DSCRP_1 \ None, COL_DSCRP_2 \ None, COL_DSCRP_3 \ None, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Common, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Individually Metered, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEA_COMMON \ None, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Forced Air, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Oil, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Forced Air, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_3 \ Forced Air, HEA_DSCRP_3 \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Leased Heater, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, IFE_COMMON \ Storage, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Bathroom With Tub & Shower, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Ceiling Fans, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Pantry, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Bathroom With Tub & Shower, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Ceiling Fans, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Pantry, IFE_DSCRP_3 \ Bathroom With Tub & Shower, IFE_DSCRP_3 \ Ceiling Fans, IFE_DSCRP_3 \ Pantry, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MF_TYPE \ 3 Family - 3 Units Up/Down, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Living Room, RNT_DSCRP_1 \ None, RNT_DSCRP_2 \ None, RNT_DSCRP_3 \ None, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,678 sqft
- Parcel #: M:36A L:148 U:19
- Zillow Home ID: 65914602
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 435 Wood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02895 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 78.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.8% higher than in Woonsocket, and 113.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02895 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woonsocket.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02895 home values.
- 431 Wood Ave Woonsocket, RI$141K933,444
- 420 Wood Ave Woonsocket, RI$159K93.53,696
- 432 Wood Ave Woonsocket, RI$138K933,564
- 444 Wood Ave Woonsocket, RI$140K633,339
- 400 Wood Ave Woonsocket, RI$135K522,076
- 460 Wood Ave Woonsocket, RI$99K21896
- 34 Birch St Woonsocket, RI$177K934,200
- 480 Wood Ave Woonsocket, RI$132K21.51,176
- 398 Wood Ave Woonsocket, RI$105K421,333
- 491 Wood Ave Woonsocket, RI$164K633,444
- 388 Wood Ave Woonsocket, RI$154K733,310
- 54 Birch St Woonsocket, RI$199K633,990
- 27 Birch St Woonsocket, RI$120K422,050
- 503 Wood Ave Woonsocket, RI$270K933,654
- 387 Wood Ave Woonsocket, RI$130K622,408
- 403 Wood Ave Woonsocket, RI$128K311,474
- 502 Wood Ave Woonsocket, RI$160K32.51,382
- 494 Wood Ave Woonsocket, RI$159K621,728
- 277 Burnside Ave Woonsocket, RI$115K31.51,229
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!