435 Woodland Park Ct, Hinsdale, IL 605214 beds, 5 baths, 5,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- HOA Fee: $750
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 940 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 5,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0913214019
- Zillow Home ID: 64862545
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 435 Woodland Park Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60521, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.7% greater than in Hinsdale, and 74.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60521 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hinsdale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60521 home values.
- Woodland Park Ct Hinsdale, IL--------
- 2 Charleston Rd Hinsdale, IL$1.31M--3.54,778
- 438 Woodland Park Ct Hinsdale, IL$1.34M454,150
- 4 Charleston Rd Hinsdale, IL$1.26M543,500
- 431 Woodland Park Ct Hinsdale, IL$1.29M33.54,450
- 434 Woodland Park Ct Hinsdale, IL$1.62M44.56,300
- 430 Woodland Park Ct Hinsdale, IL$2.01M44.54,930
- 6 Charleston Rd Hinsdale, IL$1.11M--3.54,552
- 5950 S County Line Rd Burr Ridge, IL$1.62M--33,891
- 351 E 59th St Hinsdale, IL$792K--2.53,292
- 1 Charleston Rd Hinsdale, IL----53,280
- 8 Charleston Rd Hinsdale, IL$875K--43,340
- 3 Charleston Rd Hinsdale, IL$946K--33,336
- 349 E 59th St Hinsdale, IL$656K--2.52,796
- 5 Charleston Rd Hinsdale, IL$1.01M44.53,457
- 10 Charleston Rd Hinsdale, IL$800K--2.52,919
- 345 E 59th St Hinsdale, IL$653K--32,724
- 7 Charleston Rd Hinsdale, IL$782K--2.52,865
- 341 E 59th St Hinsdale, IL$621K--2.52,660
- 15W070 60th St Burr Ridge, IL$2.07M--1.53,225
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.