4350 Devonshire Rd, Detroit, MI 482242 beds, 1 bath, 955 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $600
- Price/sqft: $1
- Finished basement, 955 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 360 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 955 sqft
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 21070407
- Zillow Home ID: 88759895
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4350 Devonshire Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Morningside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.3% greater than in Detroit, and 541.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Morningside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Morningside home values.
- Studio, 1.5 baths
1,396 sqft, 4,791 sqft lot, built in 1926
- Studio, 1.5 baths
- 4344 Devonshire Rd Detroit, MI$45K--1972
- 4338 Devonshire Rd Detroit, MI$38K--11,432
- 4360 Devonshire Rd Detroit, MI$43K--1.51,481
- 4326 Devonshire Rd Detroit, MI$44K--21,900
- 4366 Devonshire Rd Detroit, MI$45K--1976
- 4374 Devonshire Rd Detroit, MI$36K311,163
- 4351 Bedford St Detroit, MI$36K--11,013
- 4359 Bedford St Detroit, MI$43K421,500
- 4359 Bedford St Detroit, MI$79K321,500
- 4343 Bedford St Detroit, MI$39K311,243
- 4320 Devonshire Rd Detroit, MI$44K31976
- 4363 Bedford St Detroit, MI$39K--1.51,405
- 4390 Devonshire Rd Detroit, MI$38K211,093
- 4375 Bedford St Detroit, MI$49K------
- 4335 Bedford St Detroit, MI$39K--1896
- 4385 Bedford St Detroit, MI$39K--21,368
- 4310 Devonshire Rd Detroit, MI$54K--11,444
- 4327 Bedford St Detroit, MI$49K--11,183
- 4345 Devonshire Rd Detroit, MI$44K311,649
- 4339 Devonshire Rd Detroit, MI$41K--11,221
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.