This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $192-238K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $8.3K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Las Vegas is $17,779.
Estimated value increase: $4.7K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Las Vegas is $10,886.
Price / Tax History
- Baths: 1 full, 2 half
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- All time views: 3,178
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $105,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 424 sqft
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upstairs
- 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upstairs
- Applicant \ Per Applicant
- Application Fee Y\N \ Yes
- Area \ 503 - South West
- Assoc\Comm Features Desc \ None
- Bath Down Description \ 1\2 Bath Downstairs
- Bath Down Y\N \ Yes
- Building Description \ 2 Stories
- Cleaning Refund \ Yes
- Construction Description \ Frame & Stucco
- Contact Person \ Manager
- Deposit \ 1st Month Rent
- Deposit \ Cleaning Depost
- Deposit \ Key
- Deposit \ Security Depost
- Elem 3-5 \ Kim Frank
- Elem K-2 \ Kim Frank
- Family Room Description \ Downstairs
- Family Room Description \ Separate Family Room
- Fence Type \ Block Fence
- Fence \ Backyard Full Fenced
- Furnished Description \ No Furniture
- Garage Desc \ Entry to House
- Interior Description \ Blinds
- Interior Description \ Shutters
- Jr High School \ Lawrence
- Key Refund \ Yes
- Land Use \ Res-Sngl Fam
- Lease Description \ 1 Year
- Lease Description \ Lease Over 1 Yr
- Living Room Description \ Front
- Master Bath Description \ Double Sink
- Master Bath Description \ Shower Only
- Master Bedroom Description \ Master Bedroom Separate From Others
- Oven Description \ Stove (G)
- Permitted Property Manager \ Yes
- Property Type \ Residential Rental
- Realtor? Y\N \ Yes
- Restrictions \ No Smoking
- Security Refund \ Yes
- Showing Description \ Keysafe-Anytime
- State \ Nevada
- Style \ Single Family
- Tenant Pays \ Disposal Service
- Tenant Pays \ Gas
- Tenant Pays \ Key Deposit
- Tenant Pays \ Power
- Tenant Pays \ Sewer
- Tenant Pays \ Water
- Type \ Detached
- Unit Description \ 2 Level
- Utility Information \ Underground Utilities
- Zoning \ Zone-Single Family
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,832 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 100 ft
- Lot width: 63 ft
- Parcel #: 16322212094
- Pets: No
- Zillow Home ID: 7136511
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Spring Valley
The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for a given geographic area on a given day. Learn more
Past 12 months
Based on three metrics—sale-to-list price ratio, the prevalence of price cuts on home listings, and time-on-market—the market temperature provides information on the current balance of bargaining power between buyers and sellers in this neighborhood relative to other neighborhoods in the same metropolitan area. A particular neighborhood may be identified as a good market for buyers in a metro market favorable to sellers overall. Learn more
Foreclosures (per 10K)
Nearby Schools in Las Vegas
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.