4354 Bishop Hills Dr, Memphis, TN 381283 beds, 2 baths, 1,144 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,365 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $58,000
- Price/sqft: $51
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 361 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- New roof!
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,144 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: D0147O H00031
- Zillow Home ID: 42323553
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4354 Bishop Hills Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 38128 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 96.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 117.8% higher than in Shelby, and 214.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 38128 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Shelby.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 38128 home values.
- 4348 Bishop Hills Dr Memphis, TN$68K321,000
- 4360 Bishop Hills Dr Memphis, TN$80K321,152
- 4342 Bishop Hills Dr Memphis, TN$53K321,200
- 4357 Shadow Leaf Cv S Memphis, TN$56K321,112
- 4349 Shadow Leaf Cv S Memphis, TN$51K321,072
- 4735 Lindawood Ln Memphis, TN$73K321,379
- 4363 Shadow Leaf Cv S Memphis, TN$58K321,095
- 4717 Sage Grass Cv Memphis, TN$62K321,200
- 4336 Bishop Hills Dr Memphis, TN$52K32976
- 4371 Shadow Leaf Cv S Memphis, TN$73K321,379
- 4720 Sage Grass Cv Memphis, TN$63K321,210
- 4345 Shadow Leaf Cv S Memphis, TN$65K321,305
- 4710 Sage Grass Cv Memphis, TN$38K32--
- 4345 Bishop Hills Dr Memphis, TN$66K321,300
- Shadow Leaf Cv N Memphis, TN$76K321,410
- 4720 Laurel Downs Rd Memphis, TN$62K321,300
- 4371 Bishop Hills Dr Memphis, TN$63K321,086
- 4736 Lindawood Ln Memphis, TN$75K321,491
- 4330 Bishop Hills Dr Memphis, TN$69K321,373
- 4381 Shadow Leaf Cv N Memphis, TN$76K321,410
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.