- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4354 W Marquette Rd, Chicago, IL 606293 beds, 2 baths, 1,130 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $111
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,130 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 19222160420000
- Zillow Home ID: 3950860
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4354 W Marquette Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Lawn market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 42.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.2% lower than in Chicago, and 771.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help West Lawn home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Lawn home values.
- 3 beds, 1.5 baths
1,170 sqft, 3,920 sqft lot, built in 1953
- 3 beds, 1.5 baths
- 4352 W Marquette Rd Chicago, IL$149K--11,040
- 4358 W Marquette Rd Chicago, IL$153K--1.51,132
- 4350 W Marquette Rd Chicago, IL$149K--11,040
- 6643 S Kostner Ave Chicago, IL$124K--1944
- 4348 W Marquette Rd Chicago, IL$130K--11,273
- 6641 S Kostner Ave Chicago, IL$142K--1944
- 4344 W Marquette Rd Chicago, IL$201K521,040
- S Kostner Ave Chicago, IL$153K--11,091
- 6637 S Kostner Ave Chicago, IL$140K--1944
- 4342 W Marquette Rd Chicago, IL$143K--11,040
- 6635 S Kostner Ave Chicago, IL$211K421,492
- 4355 W Marquette Rd Chicago, IL$189K--2945
- 4359 W Marquette Rd Chicago, IL$167K--21,185
- 4353 W Marquette Rd Chicago, IL$199K41943
- 4340 W Marquette Rd Chicago, IL$152K--11,273
- 4349 W Marquette Rd Chicago, IL$198K--2994
- 6631 S Kostner Ave Chicago, IL$136K--2944
- 6654 S Kostner Ave Chicago, IL$146K--1944
- 6652 S Kostner Ave Chicago, IL$191K--11,555
- 6644 S Kolin Ave Chicago, IL$161K--1944
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.