43555 Carefree Dr, Temecula, CA 925923 beds, 4 baths, 5,617 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 13.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- 100 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 1995 for $620,000
- Price/sqft: $507
- MLS #: SW14125110
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 44 spaces, 1309 sqft
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,617 sqft
- Heating: None
- Parcel #: 927560005
- Zillow Home ID: 18172089
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 43555 Carefree Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92592, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.7% higher than in Temecula, and 40% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92592 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Temecula.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92592 home values.
- 43550 Carefree Dr Temecula, CA$1.04M321,848
- 34915 De Portola Rd Temecula, CA$1.27M433,988
- 34860 Calle Arnaz Temecula, CA$1.16M63.255,300
- 34830 Calle Arnaz Temecula, CA$1.91M656,000
- 43530 Carefree Dr Temecula, CA$1.24M443,300
- 35165 La Bonita Donna Temecula, CA$1.57M33.253,828
- 43550 Dash For Cash Cir Temecula, CA$1.14M322,640
- 43255 Anza Rd Temecula, CA--32.52,496
- 43475 Anza Rd Temecula, CA$385K221,536
- 35394 De Portola Rd Temecula, CA$1.26M333,870
- 34613 Calle Arnaz Temecula, CA$477K321,874
- 34850 Calle Linda Temecula, CA$612K22.752,656
- 34741 De Portola Rd Temecula, CA$863K453,823
- 34741 De Portola Rd Temecula, CA$727K44.53,823
- 34731 De Portola Rd Temecula, CA$660K323,100
- 43310 Calle Rocinante Temecula, CA$405K31.751,458
- 35270 De Portola Rd Temecula, CA$1.52M222,000
- 34595 Calle Arnaz Temecula, CA$396K221,344
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.