4358 Brickwood Dr, Hilliard, OH 430264 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,085 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,713 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- HOA Fee: $11
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $154,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,085 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Lot depth: 139
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 050008128
- Zillow Home ID: 33982400
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4358 Brickwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 43026, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.8% higher than in Hilliard, and 43.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43026 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hilliard.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43026 home values.
- 4368 Brickwood Dr Hilliard, OH$231K42.52,072
- 4348 Brickwood Dr Hilliard, OH$247K432,703
- 4338 Brickwood Dr Hilliard, OH$218K42.51,926
- 4378 Brickwood Dr Hilliard, OH$198K321,810
- 4388 Brickwood Dr Hilliard, OH$235K522,474
- 4359 Brickwood Dr Hilliard, OH$256K42.52,705
- 4349 Brickwood Dr Hilliard, OH$233K32.52,302
- 4369 Brickwood Dr Hilliard, OH$252K432,214
- 4339 Brickwood Dr Hilliard, OH$228K332,100
- 4379 Brickwood Dr Hilliard, OH$231K42.52,173
- 4396 Brickwood Dr Hilliard, OH$220K42.52,036
- 4325 Brickwood Dr Hilliard, OH$215K342,019
- 4389 Brickwood Dr Hilliard, OH$245K42.52,703
- 4406 Brickwood Dr Hilliard, OH$219K42.52,036
- 4867 Arbormont Rd Hilliard, OH$211K331,895
- 4882 Claymill Dr Hilliard, OH$247K42.52,292
- 4364 Glenallen Ct Hilliard, OH$230K42.52,222
- 4354 Glenallen Ct Hilliard, OH$249K42.52,368
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.