436 100th St, Brooklyn, NY 112092 beds, 2 baths, 1,554 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- 133 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard, Radiant
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $690,000
- Price/sqft: $546
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,554 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 21
- Parcel #: 061380022
- Zillow Home ID: 30702348
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 436 100th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fort Hamilton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 350% higher than in New York, and 76.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fort Hamilton home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fort Hamilton home values.
- 438 100th St Brooklyn, NY$774K----1,820
- 432 100th St Brooklyn, NY$832K----1,554
- 440 100th St Brooklyn, NY$772K----1,820
- 430 100th St Brooklyn, NY$771K----1,624
- 8 Jackson Ct Brooklyn, NY$860K----1,988
- 442 100th St Brooklyn, NY$739K----1,820
- 428 100th St Brooklyn, NY$859K----1,414
- 6 Jackson Ct Brooklyn, NY$890K----1,918
- 446 100th St # 100 Brooklyn, NY$705K----1,820
- 426 100th St Brooklyn, NY$786K----1,484
- 4 Jackson Ct Brooklyn, NY$879K----1,918
- 448 100th St Brooklyn, NY$728K----1,820
- 424 100th St Brooklyn, NY$708K212,160
- 450 100th St Brooklyn, NY$728K----1,820
- 2 Jackson Ct Brooklyn, NY$878K----1,988
- 15 Jackson Ct Brooklyn, NY$637K----1,782
- 427 100th St Brooklyn, NY$797K----2,396
- 11 Jackson Ct Brooklyn, NY$655K32.51,782
- 431 100th St Brooklyn, NY$792K321,636
- 425 100th St Brooklyn, NY$782K----2,396
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292