436 Atlas Peak Ave, Las Vegas, NV 891834 beds, 2 baths, 3,090 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2002 for $212,850
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 528 sqft
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,090 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 17734110014
- Zillow Home ID: 59438972
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 436 Atlas Peak Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Paradise market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 66.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.1% less than in Las Vegas, and 111.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise home values rise more quickly than other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise home values.
- 448 Atlas Peak Ave Las Vegas, NV$328K533,254
- 424 Atlas Peak Ave Las Vegas, NV$308K533,136
- 460 Atlas Peak Ave Las Vegas, NV$321K533,118
- 10632 Spruce Bough St Las Vegas, NV$290K42.52,804
- 10631 Rabbit Ridge Ct Las Vegas, NV$318K433,108
- 10640 Spruce Bough St Las Vegas, NV$324K533,136
- 472 Atlas Peak Ave Las Vegas, NV$263K42.53,090
- 10639 Rabbit Ridge Ct Las Vegas, NV$289K533,136
- 10609 Spruce Bough St Las Vegas, NV$318K533,254
- 10617 Spruce Bough St Las Vegas, NV$318K42.53,108
- 10625 Spruce Bough St Las Vegas, NV$321K633,272
- 10648 Spruce Bough St Las Vegas, NV$304K633,210
- 10647 Rabbit Ridge Ct Las Vegas, NV$238K321,741
- 484 Atlas Peak Ave # 0 Las Vegas, NV--422,239
- 484 Atlas Peak Ave Las Vegas, NV--42.52,239
- 10633 Spruce Bough St Las Vegas, NV$252K523,136
- 10633 Spruce Bough St Las Vegas, NV$211K523,136
- 10630 Rabbit Ridge Ct Las Vegas, NV$357K533,272
- 10641 Spruce Bough St Las Vegas, NV$319K433,108
- 10656 Spruce Bough St Las Vegas, NV$242K42.52,239
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.