- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
436 Calliope St, Ocoee, FL 347615 beds, 3 baths, 3,735 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2010 for $425,000
- Parking: 520 sqft
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,735 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 322228928500970
- Zillow Home ID: 67092977
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 436 Calliope Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34761 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 70.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.6% greater than in Ocoee, and 86.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34761 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ocoee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34761 home values.
- 249 Sagecrest Dr Ocoee, FL$410K43.53,219
- 430 Calliope St Ocoee, FL--------
- 424 Calliope St Ocoee, FL$420K533,026
- 262 Sagecrest Dr Ocoee, FL$443K533,565
- 256 Sagecrest Dr Ocoee, FL$395K432,689
- 267 Sagecrest Dr Ocoee, FL$441K533,581
- 243 Sagecrest Dr Ocoee, FL$426K433,026
- 418 Calliope St Ocoee, FL$420K533,581
- 250 Sagecrest Dr Ocoee, FL$431K533,606
- 419 Calliope St Ocoee, FL--------
- 268 Sagecrest Dr Ocoee, FL$429K533,026
- 273 Sagecrest Dr Ocoee, FL$381K432,600
- 263 Calliope St Ocoee, FL$398K533,638
- 244 Sagecrest Dr Ocoee, FL$452K543,735
- 412 Calliope St Ocoee, FL$444K533,565
- 244 Sagecrest Dr Ocoee, FL$438K543,735
- 257 Calliope St Ocoee, FL$462K443,814
- 401 Calliope St Ocoee, FL$351K432,689
- 274 Sagecrest Dr Ocoee, FL$369K433,245
- 251 Calliope St Ocoee, FL$454K443,703
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.