436 Daggett Ave, Pawtucket, RI 028614 beds, 1 bath, 1,697 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,996 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- 122 days on Zillow
- Last sold: May 1996 for $90,000
- Price/sqft: $112
- MLS #: 11065674
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,697 sqft
- Parcel #: 140062
- Zillow Home ID: 65921407
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 436 Daggett Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02861, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.8% less than in Pawtucket, and 6.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 02861 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pawtucket.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02861 home values.
- 448 Daggett Ave Pawtucket, RI$182K43.52,192
- 422 Daggett Ave Pawtucket, RI$107K311,040
- 430 Daggett Ave Pawtucket, RI$152K211,008
- 416 Daggett Ave Pawtucket, RI$107K211,200
- 220 Sweet Ave Pawtucket, RI$199K521,789
- 452 Daggett Ave Pawtucket, RI$171K311,116
- 209 Sweet Ave Pawtucket, RI$169K211,811
- 192 Bristol Ave Pawtucket, RI$198K421,411
- 198 Bristol Ave Pawtucket, RI$108K311,056
- 460 Daggett Ave Pawtucket, RI$120K311,310
- 214 Sweet Ave Pawtucket, RI$191K422,264
- 193 Bristol Ave Pawtucket, RI$128K311,260
- 186 Bristol Ave Pawtucket, RI$199K421,562
- 199 Hanover Ave Pawtucket, RI$181K321,229
- 466 Daggett Ave Pawtucket, RI$157K411,430
- 208 Sweet Ave Pawtucket, RI$188K622,462
- 404 Daggett Ave Pawtucket, RI$157K311,193
- 193 Hanover Ave Pawtucket, RI$215K622,748
- 180 Bristol Ave Pawtucket, RI$161K321,117
- 181 Hanover Ave Pawtucket, RI$185K31.51,695
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.