436 Elati St, Denver, CO 802042 beds, 2 baths, 1,525 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $350,000
- Price/sqft: $230
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,525 sqft
- Parcel #: 0510212011000
- Zillow Home ID: 13343517
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 436 Elati Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Baker market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 11.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.1% less than in Denver, and 13.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Baker home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Baker home values.
- 440 Elati St Denver, CO$353K311,344
- 430 Elati St Denver, CO$452K332,257
- 428 Elati St Denver, CO$434K32.52,006
- 444 Elati St Denver, CO$238K311,074
- 420 Elati St Denver, CO$244K321,128
- 446 Elati St Denver, CO$218K21724
- 450 Elati St Denver, CO$253K21916
- 452 Elati St Denver, CO$366K221,497
- 460 Elati St Denver, CO$383K511,638
- 421 W 4th Ave Denver, CO$750K----7,158
- 435 Delaware St Denver, CO$335K221,230
- 437 Delaware St Denver, CO$276K111,228
- 431 Delaware St Denver, CO$414K322,056
- 462 Elati St Denver, CO$252K211,144
- 441 Delaware St Denver, CO$220K11840
- 443 Delaware St Denver, CO$395K321,497
- 421 Delaware St Denver, CO$367K221,882
- 453 Delaware St Denver, CO$362K321,456
- 468 Elati St Denver, CO$300K221,276
- 457 Delaware St Denver, CO$346K421,441
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.