436 Farview St, Ridgewood, NJ 074505 beds, 5 baths, 12,019 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 299 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $108
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Automatic Natural Gas Emergency Generator 20, 000KW, Central Vacuum
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Composition, Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 12,019 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2110209094
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 436 Farview Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 07450 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 0.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Ridgewood, and 92.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07450 home values.
- 432 Farview St Ridgewood, NJ$711K54.53,386
- 440 Farview St Ridgewood, NJ$1.11M543,250
- 448 Farview St Ridgewood, NJ$1.27M54.53,200
- 429 Farview St Ridgewood, NJ$725K----2,489
- 441 Farview St Ridgewood, NJ$650K----2,556
- 433 Farview St Ridgewood, NJ$689K----2,429
- 425 Farview St Ridgewood, NJ$727K----2,225
- 420 Farview St Ridgewood, NJ$600K----2,573
- 451 Farview St Ridgewood, NJ$629K531,917
- 419 Farview St Ridgewood, NJ$470K----1,030
- 506 Farview St Ridgewood, NJ$617K----2,427
- 416 Farview St Midland Park, NJ--------
- 415 Farview St Ridgewood, NJ$583K----1,538
- 505 Farview St Ridgewood, NJ$469K----1,324
- 512 Farview St Ridgewood, NJ$816K----3,072
- 411 Fairview Ave Midland Park, NJ$344K----1,908
- 454 Old Stone Rd Ridgewood, NJ$1.18M----3,103
- 435 Van Dyke St Ridgewood, NJ$468K----1,060
- 509 Farview St Ridgewood, NJ$385K----1,296
- 439 Van Dyke St Ridgewood, NJ$562K111,568
Nearby Schools in Ridgewood
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.