- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
436 N 41st St, Milwaukee, WI 532083 beds, 1 bath, 1,136 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1880
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $27,500
- Price/sqft: $24
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,136 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0040203110008
- Zillow Home ID: 40471043
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 436 N 41st Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 53208, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39% greater than in Milwaukee, and 280% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 53208 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milwaukee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53208 home values.
Nearby Schools in Milwaukee
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292