436 Shadow Creek Ave, Oakdale, CA 953614 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,182 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $325,000
- Price/sqft: $149
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Antenna Dish, Cable TV Installed, H/S Internet Avail, Water Cond Eqp Owned, Window Furnishings Ceiling Fan(s), Dual Pane Full, Low E Glass Full, Tankless Wtr Heater
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Slate
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,182 sqft
- Parcel #: 064052086000
- Zillow Home ID: 112084983
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 436 Shadow Creek Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95361, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.2% less than in Oakdale, and 29.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 95361 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oakdale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95361 home values.
- Shadow Creek Ave Oakdale, CA$264K------
- Silver Ridge Way Oakdale, CA$258K------
- 430 Shadow Creek Ave Oakdale, CA$343K42.51,960
- 380 Shadow Creek Ave Oakdale, CA$317K431,958
- 442 Shadow Creek Ave Oakdale, CA$377K542,841
- 427 Shalako Dr Oakdale, CA$210K321,274
- 424 Shadow Creek Ave Oakdale, CA--------
- 435 Shalako Dr Oakdale, CA$231K321,274
- 419 Shalako Dr Oakdale, CA$178K321,040
- 443 Shalako Dr Oakdale, CA$238K321,274
- 418 Shadow Creek Ave Oakdale, CA--------
- 411 Shalako Dr Oakdale, CA$179K321,274
- 368 Shadow Creek Ave Oakdale, CA$415K42.52,617
- 439 Shadow Creek Ave Oakdale, CA$336K32.52,182
- 451 Shalako Dr Oakdale, CA$251K321,694
- Adams Creek Way Oakdale, CA--------
- 403 Shalako Dr Oakdale, CA$191K321,274
- 412 Shadow Creek Ave Oakdale, CA$325K42.52,182
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.