- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $55,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $57
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Vinyl, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Other, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Bungalow, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 962 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:2782 B:04A
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 57258403
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $120-155K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06606 home values will increase 0.8% next year, compared to a 1.8% rise for Bridgeport as a whole. Among 06606 homes, this home is valued 12.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 51.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06606, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.8% less than in Bridgeport, and 113% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06606 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bridgeport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06606 home values.
|438 Soundview Ave Bridgeport, CT||--||--||--||--|
|442 Soundview Ave Bridgeport, CT||$128K||3||1||999|
|441 Soundview Ave Bridgeport, CT||$156K||3||2||1,045|
|1268 Reservoir Ave Bridgeport, CT||$156K||3||2||1,314|
|1290 Reservoir Ave Bridgeport, CT||$164K||4||1||1,296|
|1300 Reservoir Ave Bridgeport, CT||$135K||3||1||1,264|
|412 Soundview Ave Bridgeport, CT||$196K||4||2||1,920|
|89 Omega Ave Bridgeport, CT||$141K||3||1||1,252|
|1248 Reservoir Ave Bridgeport, CT||$184K||--||--||--|
|1310 Reservoir Ave Bridgeport, CT||$159K||3||2||1,296|
|1265 Reservoir Ave Bridgeport, CT||$128K||3||1||1,098|
|1254 Reservoir Ave Bridgeport, CT||$208K||6||2||2,576|
|1283 Reservoir Ave Bridgeport, CT||$134K||3||1||1,050|
|1242 Reservoir Ave Bridgeport, CT||$144K||3||1.5||1,278|
|1253 Reservoir Ave Bridgeport, CT||$157K||3||1||1,287|
|404 Soundview Ave Bridgeport, CT||$147K||4||1||1,092|
|1324 Reservoir Ave Bridgeport, CT||$143K||3||1||1,050|
|1303 Reservoir Ave Bridgeport, CT||$204K||6||2||2,464|
|1234 Reservoir Ave Bridgeport, CT||--||2||1||800|
|225 Marigold Ave Bridgeport, CT||$186K||4||2||1,488|
Nearby Schools in Bridgeport
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!