4361 Main St, Philadelphia, PA 191272 beds, 1 bath, 2,974 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1913
- Cooling: Wall
- Last sold: Apr 1994 for $23,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 0 space
- Bedroom,Full Bath
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,974 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 70
- Lot width: 17
- Parcel #: 871018600
- Zillow Home ID: 80951498
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4361 Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Manayunk market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.4% lower than in Philadelphia, and 49.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Manayunk home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Manayunk home values.
- 4363 Main St Philadelphia, PA$518K----3,515
- 4359 Main St Philadelphia, PA$417K----3,230
- 4357 Main St Philadelphia, PA$533K113,726
- 4365 Main St Philadelphia, PA$493K----3,320
- 4355 Main St Philadelphia, PA$466K212,847
- 4353 Main St Philadelphia, PA$425K----2,649
- 4367 Main St Philadelphia, PA$482K----3,403
- 4351 Main St # 3 Philadelphia, PA$208K211,000
- 4351 Main St Philadelphia, PA$1.1M----1,539
- 4369 Main St Philadelphia, PA$172K----396
- 4349 Main St Philadelphia, PA$350K221,000
- 4371 Main St Philadelphia, PA$421K----2,509
- 4356-4360 Main St Philadelphia, PA$1.39M----10,082
- 4347 Main St Philadelphia, PA$585K----3,320
- 4373 Main St Philadelphia, PA$435K----2,809
- 4352-4354 Main St Philadelphia, PA$525K----700
- 4352 Cresson St Philadelphia, PA$207K322,179
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292