This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $244-420K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $41.3K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Jacksonville is $53,035.
Estimated value increase: $6.8K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Jacksonville is $9,074.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 10,021 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- All time views: 6,646
- 30 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $315,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Type of Dwelling: Sngl. Fam.-Detached
- Square Foot Source: Tax Roll
- Bedrooms: Split Bedrooms
- Dining: Dining Combo
- Additional Rooms: Florida Room
- Utilities: Water - Public
- Utilities: Sewer - Public
- Water Heater: Electric Water Heatr
- Style: Traditional
- Structure: Wood Frame
- Misc Exterior: Outside Lighting
- Parking Facilities: 2 Car Garage
- Possible Financing: Conventional
- Possible Financing: Cash
- Presently Zoned: Residential
- Road Surface: Asphalt Road
- Export Options: Publish Address
- Export Options: Publish Public Rmrks
- Export Options: Publish Directions
- Export Options: Publish Square Feet
- Status: Active
- All Bedrooms Conform: Y
- Kitchen: Pantry - Closet
- Additional Rooms: Family Room
- Additional Rooms: Util. (inside)
- Interior Amenities: Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- Roof: Shingle Roof
- Major Appliances: Ice Maker-Refrgeratr
- Fencing: Fenced Partial
- Bath: MBR Bath Shwr No Tub
- Additional Rooms: Foyer
- Interior Amenities: Ceramic Tile
- Lot Description: Irregular Lot
- Interior Amenities: Sliding Glass Dr(s)
- Misc Exterior: Motion Lighting
- Approx Parcel Size: 4 Acre
- Interior Amenities: Ceiling 8+ Ft.
- Fencing: Chain Link
- Road Frontage: City Street
- Structure: Brick (Other)
- Possible Financing: Will Consider FHA
- Possible Financing: Will Consider VA
- Parking Facilities: Garage Door Opener
- Fencing: 3 - 6' Fence
- Fencing: Poly Fencing
- Bedrooms: 1 Bdrm - Guest Suite
- Fencing: Fenced Rear
- Structure: Slab-on-Grade
- Zoned System
- Additional Equipment: Wine Chiller
- Fencing: 10' + Fence
- OwnerApprPublicMktg: Short Sale
- Assoc Fee Freq: A
- Stories: 2 Stories
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,632 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100 ft
- Lot width: 70 ft
- Parcel #: 1026580000
- Zillow Home ID: 44500848
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Venetia market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold climbed 14.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 58.6% lower than in Jacksonville, and 37.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Venetia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
|4349 Demedici Ave Jacksonville, FL||$192K||2||2||1,604|
|4343 Demedici Ave Jacksonville, FL||$199K||3||2||1,607|
|4354 Galileo Ave Jacksonville, FL||$240K||3||3||1,781|
|4369 Galileo Ave Jacksonville, FL||$273K||3||2||1,850|
|4357 Demedici Ave Jacksonville, FL||$196K||3||2.5||1,304|
|4339 Demedici Ave Jacksonville, FL||$200K||3||2||1,440|
|4375 Galileo Ave Jacksonville, FL||$341K||4||3||2,986|
|4355 Galileo Ave Jacksonville, FL||$308K||3||3||2,423|
|4346 Galileo Ave Jacksonville, FL||$197K||3||2||1,484|
|4337 Demedici Ave Jacksonville, FL||$204K||3||2||1,598|
|Galileo Ave Jacksonville, FL||--||--||--||--|
|4344 Demedici Ave Jacksonville, FL||$184K||3||1||1,684|
|4338 Demedici Ave Jacksonville, FL||$165K||3||1||1,195|
|4349 Galileo Ave Jacksonville, FL||$266K||3||3||2,255|
|4372 Roma Blvd Jacksonville, FL||$633K||5||3.5||3,645|
|4376 Roma Blvd Jacksonville, FL||$414K||4||3||2,949|
|4350 Demedici Ave Jacksonville, FL||$213K||3||2||2,099|
|4340 Galileo Ave Jacksonville, FL||$352K||4||4||3,057|
|4332 Demedici Ave Jacksonville, FL||$224K||2||2||1,632|
|4323 Demedici Ave Jacksonville, FL||$205K||3||2||1,555|
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
This property is income-restricted affordable housing.
You must qualify to live here.
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.