- Lot: 10,021 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- 24 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,781 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $315,000
- Price/sqft: $108
- MLS #: 760083
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Additional Equipment \ Wet Bar, Additional Equipment \ Wine Chiller, Additional Rooms \ Entry Hall / Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Additional Rooms \ Florida Room, Additional Rooms \ Lndry/Util. (inside), All Bedrooms Conform \ Y, Approx Parcel Size \ Less than 1/4 Acre, Assoc Fee Freq \ N/A, Bath \ MBR Bath Shwr No Tub, Bedrooms \ 1 Bdrm - Guest Suite, Bedrooms \ Split Bedrooms, Category \ Residential, Dining \ Living/Dining Combo, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Zoned System, Export Options \ Publish Address, Export Options \ Publish Directions, Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks, Export Options \ Publish Square Feet, Fencing \ 10' + Fence, Fencing \ 3 - 6' Fence, Fencing \ Chain Link, Fencing \ Fenced Partial, Fencing \ Fenced Rear, Fencing \ PVC/Poly Fencing, Fireplace \ Brick Fireplace, Fireplace \ Wood Burning Frplc, Interior Amenities \ Ceiling 8+ Ft., Interior Amenities \ Ceramic Tile, Interior Amenities \ Skylight(s), Interior Amenities \ Sliding Glass Dr(s), Interior Amenities \ Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Interior Amenities \ Vinyl Floors, Interior Amenities \ Walk-in-Closet(s), Interior Amenities \ Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Kitchen \ Pantry - Closet, Lot Description \ Irregular Lot, Major Appliances \ Dishwasher, Major Appliances \ Dryer, Major Appliances \ Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Major Appliances \ Microwave, Major Appliances \ Range Electric, Major Appliances \ Washer, Misc Exterior \ Motion Lighting, Misc Exterior \ Outside Lighting, Misc Exterior \ Porch - Screen, Parking Facilities \ 2 Car Garage, Parking Facilities \ Garage Door Opener, Pool/Hot Tub \ No Pool, Possible Financing \ Cash, Possible Financing \ Conventional, Possible Financing \ Will Consider FHA, Possible Financing \ Will Consider VA, Presently Zoned \ Residential, Publish to Internet \ Yes, Road Frontage \ City Street, Road Surface \ Asphalt Road, Roof \ Shingle Roof, Square Foot Source \ Tax Roll, Status \ Active, Stories \ 2 Stories, Structure \ Brick (Other), Structure \ Slab-on-Grade, Structure \ Wood Frame, Style \ Traditional, Type of Cooling \ Central Cooling, Type of Dwelling \ Sngl. Fam.-Detached, Type of Heating \ Central Heating, Utilities \ Cable - Connected, Utilities \ Sewer - Septic Sys, Utilities \ Water - Public, Water Heater \ Electric Water Heatr
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,632 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 1026580000
- Zillow Home ID: 44500848
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $164-435K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Venetia home values will increase 4.6% next year, compared to a 6.3% increase for Jacksonville as a whole. Among Venetia homes, this home is 50.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 0.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Venetia, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53.9% less than in Jacksonville, and 64.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Venetia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Venetia home values.
|4349 Demedici Ave Jacksonville, FL||$196K||2||2||1,601|
|4343 Demedici Ave Jacksonville, FL||$183K||3||2||1,607|
|4354 Galileo Ave Jacksonville, FL||$249K||3||3||1,781|
|4369 Galileo Ave Jacksonville, FL||$272K||3||2||1,750|
|4357 Demedici Ave Jacksonville, FL||$183K||3||2.5||1,304|
|4339 Demedici Ave Jacksonville, FL||$189K||3||2||1,440|
|4375 Galileo Ave Jacksonville, FL||$387K||4||3||2,986|
|4355 Galileo Ave Jacksonville, FL||$376K||3||3||2,423|
|4346 Galileo Ave Jacksonville, FL||$212K||3||2||1,484|
|4337 Demedici Ave Jacksonville, FL||$195K||3||2||1,598|
|Galileo Ave Jacksonville, FL||--||--||--||--|
|4344 Demedici Ave Jacksonville, FL||$188K||4||1||1,684|
|4338 Demedici Ave Jacksonville, FL||$141K||3||1||1,195|
|4349 Galileo Ave Jacksonville, FL||$251K||3||3||2,255|
|4372 Roma Blvd Jacksonville, FL||$529K||5||3.5||3,645|
|4376 Roma Blvd Jacksonville, FL||$400K||4||3||2,949|
|4350 Demedici Ave Jacksonville, FL||$209K||3||2||2,099|
|4340 Galileo Ave Jacksonville, FL||$394K||4||4||3,057|
|4332 Demedici Ave Jacksonville, FL||$221K||2||2||1,632|
|4323 Demedici Ave Jacksonville, FL||$194K||3||2||1,555|
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!