4364 Galileo Ave, Jacksonville, FL 322104 beds, 4 baths, 2,632 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,021 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- 88 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $315,000
- Price/sqft: $110
- MLS #: 724972
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,632 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 1026580000
- Zillow Home ID: 44500848
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4364 Galileo Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Venetia, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48.3% less than in Jacksonville, and 56% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Venetia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Venetia home values.
- 4349 Demedici Ave Jacksonville, FL$184K311,451
- 4343 Demedici Ave Jacksonville, FL$155K321,607
- 4354 Galileo Ave Jacksonville, FL$295K331,781
- 4369 Galileo Ave Jacksonville, FL$272K321,730
- 4357 Demedici Ave Jacksonville, FL$192K32.51,304
- 4339 Demedici Ave Jacksonville, FL$172K321,440
- 4375 Galileo Ave Jacksonville, FL$319K432,986
- 4355 Galileo Ave Jacksonville, FL$362K332,423
- 4346 Galileo Ave Jacksonville, FL$237K321,484
- 4337 Demedici Ave Jacksonville, FL$176K321,598
- Galileo Ave Jacksonville, FL--------
- 4344 Demedici Ave Jacksonville, FL$172K311,684
- 4338 Demedici Ave Jacksonville, FL$130K311,195
- 4349 Galileo Ave Jacksonville, FL$249K332,255
- 4372 Roma Blvd Jacksonville, FL$563K53.53,645
- 4376 Roma Blvd Jacksonville, FL$377K432,949
- 4350 Demedici Ave Jacksonville, FL$155K322,099
- 4340 Galileo Ave Jacksonville, FL$404K443,057
- 4332 Demedici Ave Jacksonville, FL$234K221,632
- 4323 Demedici Ave Jacksonville, FL$172K321,555
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.