- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4367 Miami St, Saint Louis, MO 631161 bath, 747 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,845 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2001 for $29,500
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 747 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1926
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 41680002000
- Zillow Home ID: 2974323
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4367 Miami Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Tower Grove South market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 65.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.3% greater than in Saint Louis, and 271.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Tower Grove South home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tower Grove South home values.
- 4369 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$77K--1747
- 4363 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$48K--1720
- 4371 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$74K--21,575
- 4361 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$46K22720
- 4357 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$78K--1720
- 4364 Oleatha Ave Saint Louis, MO$47K--1836
- 4362 Oleatha Ave Saint Louis, MO$59K21720
- 4366 Oleatha Ave Saint Louis, MO$112K31970
- 4353 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$59K--1720
- 4358 Oleatha Ave Saint Louis, MO$115K--1960
- Miami St Saint Louis, MO$67K--1780
- Miami St Saint Louis, MO$89K--2845
- 4364 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$39K--1816
- 4366 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$55K--1882
- 4356 Oleatha Ave Saint Louis, MO$67K11480
- 4401 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$78K--21,522
- 4351 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$59K--1735
- 4368 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$90K--1882
- 4360 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$147K--11,358
- 4370 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$91K--1882
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!