4368 Holt St, Union City, CA 945873 beds, 2 baths, 1,460 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
School: Pioneer Elementary.
Very Quiet and Peaceful Neighborhood with almost No crime rate. Plush Parks in the neighborhood w/ plenty of games & Recreational area for the Kids. Very close proximity to Freeways, Schools & Shopping.
- Lot: 4,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $577,000
- Price/sqft: $395
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,460 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Parcel #: 543 043804700
- Zillow Home ID: 25054615
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4368 Holt Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94587 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 20.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Union City, and 34.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94587 home values.
- 4374 Holt St Union City, CA$661K42.51,812
- 4362 Holt St Union City, CA$640K32.51,555
- 4380 Holt St Union City, CA$672K431,962
- 4356 Holt St Union City, CA$686K32.51,683
- 4343 Redlands St Union City, CA$750K431,966
- 4347 Redlands St Union City, CA$646K32.51,554
- 4339 Redlands St Union City, CA$656K42.51,793
- 4386 Holt St Union City, CA$665K32.51,681
- 4350 Holt St Union City, CA$655K42.51,812
- 4335 Redlands St Union City, CA$545K321,385
- 32772 Goshen St Union City, CA$685K431,968
- 4351 Redlands St Union City, CA$733K42.51,798
- 32773 Goshen St Union City, CA$589K321,385
- 4331 Redlands St Union City, CA$640K32.51,554
- 4392 Holt St Union City, CA$683K431,968
- 4344 Holt St Union City, CA$643K32.51,671
- 32765 Goshen St Union City, CA$645K32.51,683
- 32764 Goshen St Union City, CA$648K32.51,555
- 32784 Gustine St Union City, CA$640K32.51,555
- 4355 Redlands St Union City, CA$746K431,968
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.