437 King St, Redwood City, CA 940623 beds, 2 baths, 1,980 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $1,140,000
- Price/sqft: $576
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 600 sqft
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,980 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 052306130
- Zillow Home ID: 15564767
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 437 King Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94062 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64.3% lower than in Redwood City, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94062 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94062 home values.
- 435 King St Redwood City, CA$1.39M322,110
- 445 King St Redwood City, CA$821K21920
- 421 King St Redwood City, CA$869K311,070
- 453 King St Redwood City, CA$1.77M733,167
- 428 Jeter St Redwood City, CA$1.21M321,620
- 436 Jeter St Redwood City, CA$904K321,160
- 420 Jeter St Redwood City, CA$875K311,030
- 446 Jeter St Redwood City, CA$916K211,200
- 417 King St Redwood City, CA$906K211,200
- 455 King St Redwood City, CA$813K211,000
- 412 Jeter St Redwood City, CA$963K321,260
- 450 King St Redwood City, CA$2.26M43.54,936
- 438 King St Redwood City, CA$1.35M331,950
- 454 Jeter St Redwood City, CA$1.26M311,470
- 456 King St Redwood City, CA$939K311,190
- 1031 James Ave Redwood City, CA$795K21.51,400
- 428 King St Redwood City, CA$818K21980
- 1021 James Ave Redwood City, CA$1.08M321,800
- 473 King St Redwood City, CA$1.75M333,075
- 460 King St Redwood City, CA$1.48M312,280
Nearby Schools in Redwood City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.