- Lot: 2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $232,500
- Price/sqft: $124
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Driveway Type \ Dirt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Barn, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Propane, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ French Door, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ Fireplace, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Dehumidifier, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Style \ Contemporary, Water Source \ Shared Well, Year Built Desc \ Completed
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,881 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 00067900
- Zillow Home ID: 59007234
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will increase 0.3% next year. Among 06247 homes, this home is valued 24.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 3.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06247 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.4% higher than in Hampton, and 27.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06247 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hampton.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|441 Providence Tpke Hampton, CT||$154K||1||2||--|
|454 Providence Tpke Hampton, CT||$205K||3||1||1,372|
|454 Providence Tpke Hampton, CT||$212K||3||1||1,372|
|409 Providence Tpke Hampton, CT||$315K||2||2||2,049|
|470 Providence Tpke Hampton, CT||$163K||3||1||1,507|
|467 Providence Tpke Hampton, CT||--||1||1||996|
|475 Providence Tpke Hampton, CT||$158K||3||2||1,315|
|484 Providence Tpke Hampton, CT||$252K||3||1.5||2,135|
|470 Providence Tpke Hampton, CT||$174K||3||1||1,507|
|4 E Old Route 6 Hampton, CT||$296K||--||--||--|
|483 Providence Tpke Hampton, CT||$165K||2||1||1,352|
|500 Providence Tpke Hampton, CT||$249K||3||2.5||1,979|
|20 E Old Route 6 Hampton, CT||$139K||3||1||960|
|26 E Old Route 6 Hampton, CT||$185K||3||2||1,397|
|49 E Old Route 6 Hampton, CT||$92K||2||1.5||988|
|27 E Old Route 6 Hampton, CT||$134K||2||1||928|
|376 Providence Tpke Hampton, CT||$181K||2||2||1,862|
|375 Providence Tpke Hampton, CT||$103K||2||1||552|
|48 E Old Route 6 Hampton, CT||$206K||4||1.5||1,360|
|Hartford Rd Brooklyn, CT||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Hampton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!