437 S Oakley Ave, Columbus, OH 432043 beds, 1 bath, 1,314 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
These properties are currently listed for sale. They are owned by a bank or a lender who took ownership through foreclosure proceedings. These are also known as bank-owned or real estate owned (REO).
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 181 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $13,500
- Price/sqft: $10
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 528 sqft
- Heat - gas, Cable ready, Garage parking
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,314 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Lot depth: 112
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 010052331
- Zillow Home ID: 33855530
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 437 S Oakley Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Central Hilltop market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 106.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 202.6% greater than in Columbus, and 780.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Central Hilltop home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central Hilltop home values.
- 443 S Oakley Ave Columbus, OH$42K21964
- 433 S Oakley Ave # 33 Columbus, OH$79K422,088
- 423 S Oakley Ave Columbus, OH$66K411,640
- 451 S Oakley Ave Columbus, OH$52K311,422
- 419 S Oakley Ave Columbus, OH$36K21856
- 415 S Oakley Ave Columbus, OH$40K211,056
- 455 S Oakley Ave Columbus, OH$46K521,292
- 457 S Oakley Ave Columbus, OH--311,176
- 436 S Wayne Ave Columbus, OH$51K311,520
- 438 S Oakley Ave Columbus, OH$43K21758
- 434 S Oakley Ave Columbus, OH$38K21652
- 432 S Wayne Ave Columbus, OH$62K311,262
- 440 S Wayne Ave Columbus, OH$70K211,264
- S Oakley Ave Columbus, OH--------
- 442 S Oakley Ave Columbus, OH$47K31.51,012
- S Wayne Ave Columbus, OH--------
- 426 S Oakley Ave Columbus, OH$64K411,426
- 405 S Oakley Ave Columbus, OH$144K32.52,262
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Find out more about this home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005