- Built in 2007
- Views: 547 all time views
- HOA Fee: $250
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $325,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $203
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, ASSC_POOL \ No, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom, ASSOC_SECURITY \ TV Monitor, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Stone/Concrete, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Patio, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Blown In, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, RESTRICTIONS \ Other (See Remarks), RESTRICTIONS \ RV/Boat/Trailer, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Composition Shingles, STYLE \ Hi-Rise, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Top/Penthouse, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 7
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Parcel #: HMPT M:0221 B:0011 L:301
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 92895305
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $248-380K.
Market guideZillow predicts 03842 home values will decrease 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Town of Hampton as a whole. Among 03842 homes, this home is valued 17.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 5.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03842, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.7% less than in Town of Hampton, and 91.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03842 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Hampton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03842 home values.
Nearby Schools in Town of Hampton
Winnacunnet High (assigned)9-121.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!