- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- 285 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,520 all time views
- 33 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2004 for $82,500
- Price/sqft: $38
- MLS #: 21304194
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Appliances \ None, Heat \ ForcedAir, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Gas, Equipment \ Not Applicable, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Exterior \ Vinyl, Foundation \ Slab, Architectural Style \ TradAmer, Interior \ Attic Access, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Eating Area \ Eat In Kitchen, Cool \ Central Electric, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Concrete, BAC Amount \ BACAmount%, Tax Exemption \ None, Ownership Interest Types \ NoAssoc
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,044 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Parcel #: 490513105001025674
- Zillow Home ID: 52491950
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $78-99K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46254 home values will rise 1.9% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46254 homes, this home is 24.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 47.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46254, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 130.3% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 44.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46254 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46254 home values.
|4367 Fullwood Ct Indianapolis, IN||$82K||4||1.5||1,936|
|4405 Fullwood Ct Indianapolis, IN||$84K||3||2||2,044|
|4409 Fullwood Ct Indianapolis, IN||$84K||4||2.5||2,044|
|4363 Fullwood Ct Indianapolis, IN||$81K||3||2.5||1,759|
|4413 Fullwood Ct Indianapolis, IN||$81K||4||1.5||1,774|
|4359 Fullwood Ct Indianapolis, IN||$82K||4||3.5||2,044|
|4417 Fullwood Ct Indianapolis, IN||$84K||4||3||2,044|
|4420 Courtfield Dr Indianapolis, IN||$81K||3||3||1,641|
|4355 Fullwood Ct Indianapolis, IN||$78K||4||2.5||1,774|
|4416 Courtfield Dr Indianapolis, IN||$83K||3||1.5||1,936|
|4421 Fullwood Ct Indianapolis, IN||$77K||3||2.5||1,536|
|4424 Courtfield Dr Indianapolis, IN||$64K||2||2||1,062|
|4425 Fullwood Ct Indianapolis, IN||$77K||3||1.5||1,536|
|4370 Fullwood Ct Indianapolis, IN||$68K||3||2.5||1,311|
|4366 Fullwood Ct Indianapolis, IN||$80K||3||1.5||1,936|
|4402 Fullwood Ct Indianapolis, IN||$69K||3||2.5||1,368|
|4428 Courtfield Dr Indianapolis, IN||$81K||3||2||1,812|
|4362 Fullwood Ct Indianapolis, IN||$70K||3||2.5||1,311|
|4406 Fullwood Ct Indianapolis, IN||$81K||3||1.5||2,044|
|4410 Fullwood Ct Indianapolis, IN||$68K||4||1.5||1,311|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!