- Lot: 10,619 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Views: 1,550 all time views
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $312,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $155
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Approx SqFt Range \ 001 - 2, Approx SqFt Range \ 2, Approx SqFt Range \ 250, Apx Lot Size Range \ 001 - 12, Apx Lot Size Range \ 10, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Community Features \ Near Bus Stop, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 069 - Paradise Valley Unified District, Elementary School \ Village Vista, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ Fireplace Living Rm, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Paradise Valley, High School Dist # \ 069 - Paradise Valley Unified District, Horses \ N, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Kitchen Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Plmbg Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Pool Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Roof Partial/Full \ Partial, Jr. High School \ Sunrise Middle, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ Diving Pool, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ Spa - Private, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Type \ ER, Utilities \ APS, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,017 sqft
- Parcel #: 21572341
- Zillow Home ID: 8030316
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $270-381K.
Market guideZillow predicts Paradise Valley home values will rise 3.2% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Paradise Valley homes, this home is valued 26.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Paradise Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44% less than in Phoenix, and 50.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Valley home values.
|4365 E Redfield Rd Phoenix, AZ||$330K||3||2||1,989|
|4370 E Sheena Dr Phoenix, AZ||$309K||--||2.5||1,842|
|4381 E Redfield Rd Phoenix, AZ||$309K||3||2||1,801|
|4364 E Sheena Dr Phoenix, AZ||$329K||4||2||2,047|
|4366 E Redfield Rd Phoenix, AZ||$312K||--||2.5||1,842|
|4380 E Sheena Dr Phoenix, AZ||$313K||--||2.5||1,937|
|14026 N 44th St Phoenix, AZ||$325K||--||2.5||1,937|
|4357 E Redfield Rd Phoenix, AZ||$337K||--||2.75||2,017|
|4356 E Sheena Dr Phoenix, AZ||$319K||--||2.5||1,937|
|4362 E Redfield Rd Phoenix, AZ||$333K||--||2.5||1,989|
|14034 N 44th St Phoenix, AZ||$330K||--||2.5||1,998|
|4371 E Sheena Dr Phoenix, AZ||$320K||3||2||1,989|
|4365 E Sheena Dr Phoenix, AZ||$313K||4||2||1,937|
|4348 E Sheena Dr Phoenix, AZ||$330K||3||2||1,989|
|4401 E Redfield Rd Phoenix, AZ||$321K||3||2||1,865|
|4349 E Redfield Rd Phoenix, AZ||$335K||3||2||1,989|
|4350 E Redfield Rd Phoenix, AZ||$349K||--||2.75||2,017|
|4379 E Sheena Dr Phoenix, AZ||$311K||--||2.5||1,937|
|4357 E Sheena Dr Phoenix, AZ||$311K||4||2||1,937|
|4402 E Sheena Dr Phoenix, AZ||$311K||--||2.5||1,865|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!