4373 Sequoyah Rd, Oakland, CA 946054 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,591 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- 189 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Apr 1998 for $379,000
- Price/sqft: $579
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,591 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 048 685100401
- Zillow Home ID: 24809873
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4373 Sequoyah Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sequoyah market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 28.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.9% less than in Oakland, and 35.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Sequoyah home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sequoyah home values.
- 4359 Sequoyah Rd Oakland, CA$726K322,412
- 4401 Sequoyah Rd Oakland, CA$898K332,873
- 4400 Short Hill Rd Oakland, CA$708K222,454
- Short Hill Rd Oakland, CA--------
- 4343 Sequoyah Rd Oakland, CA$747K432,000
- 4386 Short Hill Rd Oakland, CA$790K333,204
- 4400 Sequoyah Rd Oakland, CA$953K33.53,584
- 4370 Sequoyah Rd Oakland, CA$715K232,400
- 4370 Sequoyah Rd Oakland, CA$732K22.52,400
- 4606 Oak Hill Rd Oakland, CA$887K222,754
- 4340 Sequoyah Rd Oakland, CA$1.01M----3,232
- Sequoyah Rd Oakland, CA--------
- 4433 Sequoyah Rd Oakland, CA$1.16M43.53,602
- 33803 Washington Ave Union City, CA$403K421,740
- 4536 Oak Hill Rd Oakland, CA$654K421,792
- 4366 Short Hill Rd Oakland, CA$488K32.51,750
- 4524 Oak Hill Rd Oakland, CA$675K321,887
- 4310 Sequoyah Rd Oakland, CA$702K32.52,000
- 4367 Short Hill Rd Oakland, CA$1.28M32.14,460
- 4414 Sequoyah Rd Oakland, CA$482K221,804
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.