This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 2002
- Views: 1,299 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Last sold: Jul 2007 for $300,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- View: Water
- Basement \ None, Bedroom 2 Lvl \ U, Class \ Condo, Common Amenities \ Boatslip/Pier, Common Amenities \ Common Green Space, Dining \ Dinette, Dining \ Eat-in kitchen, Exterior \ Brick/Stone, Exterior Features \ Front porch, Exterior Features \ Private Entry, Exterior Features \ Storage building, Fireplace \ None, Floor Number \ Townhouse, Fuel \ Natural gas, Heating/Cooling \ Central air, Heating/Cooling \ Forced air, Interior Features \ All window coverings, Interior Features \ Cable/Satellite Available, Interior Features \ Dryer, Interior Features \ Jetted bathtub, Interior Features \ Private Laundry, Interior Features \ Tile Floors, Interior Features \ Washer, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast bar, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Kitchen Lvl \ M, LA1Agent Phone1 CountryId \ United States (+1), Laundry Level \ U, Living Room Lvl \ M, Location \ DUNN - T, Master BedRm Lvl \ U, Mstr Bedrm Bath \ None, Other Room Lvl \ M, Parking per Unit \ 2 spaces, Parking per Unit \ Outside, Roof \ Composition/Fiberglass, Source of Fin SqFt \ Other, Status \ Active, Status Category \ Active, Style \ Stand Alone, Style \ Townhouse-2 Story, Water/Waste \ Joint well, Water/Waste \ Municipal sewer, Waterfront \ 1-50 feet, Waterfront \ Has actual water frontage, Waterfront \ Lake
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,660 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 061017200135
- Zillow Home ID: 40154647
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $200-262K.
Market guideZillow predicts 53558 home values will increase 1% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Dunn as a whole. Among 53558 homes, this home is valued 11.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 17.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 53558, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 321.1% higher than in Dunn, and 23.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 53558 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dunn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53558 home values.
Nearby Schools in Dunn
Data by GreatSchools.org