- Built in 2002
- 69 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,526 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Last sold: Jul 2007 for $300,000
- Price/sqft: $161
- MLS #: 1739494
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- View: Water
- Status Category \ Active, Basement \ None, Exterior Features \ Private Entry, Fuel \ Natural gas, Parking per Unit \ Outside, Water\Waste \ Municipal sewer, Living Room Lvl \ M, Kitchen Lvl \ M, Common Amenities \ Common Green Space, Exterior Features \ Storage building, Parking per Unit \ 2 spaces, Style \ Stand Alone, Dining \ Dinette, Master BedRm Lvl \ U, Bedroom 2 Lvl \ U, Other Room Lvl \ M, Water\Waste \ Joint well, Common Amenities \ Boatslip\Pier, Location \ DUNN - T, Fireplace \ None, Interior Features \ All window coverings, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast bar, Mstr Bedrm Bath \ None, Floor Number \ Townhouse, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Source of Fin SqFt \ Other, Style \ Townhouse-2 Story, LA1Agent Phone1 CountryId \ United States (+1), Status \ Offer-Show
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,660 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 061017200135
- Zillow Home ID: 40154647
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $200-262K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 53558 home values will increase 1% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Dunn as a whole. Among 53558 homes, this home is 19.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 25.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 53558, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 321.1% higher than in Dunn, and 23.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 53558 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dunn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53558 home values.
Nearby Schools in Dunn
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.