4378 Santee Pl, Riverside, CA 925044 beds, 2 baths, 1,316 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $222,000
- Price/sqft: $169
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Parking Type: Garage - Attached
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,316 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 193143006
- Zillow Home ID: 17835832
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4378 Santee Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ramona, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.6% lower than in Riverside, and 25.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Ramona home values rise more quickly than other regions in Riverside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ramona home values.
- 4370 Santee Pl Riverside, CA$249K31.751,224
- 4386 Santee Pl Riverside, CA$246K31.751,190
- 4385 Monroe St Riverside, CA$256K421,316
- 4377 Monroe St Riverside, CA$247K31.751,224
- 4362 Santee Pl Riverside, CA$244K31.751,190
- 4397 Monroe St Riverside, CA$243K31.751,190
- 4365 Monroe St Riverside, CA$269K41.751,316
- 4394 Santee Pl Riverside, CA$271K41.751,316
- 4381 Santee Pl Riverside, CA$247K31.751,190
- 8660 Raintree Ave Riverside, CA$249K321,224
- 4354 Santee Pl Riverside, CA$256K31.751,224
- 4409 Monroe St Riverside, CA$246K31.751,224
- 4375 Santee Pl Riverside, CA$245K31.751,224
- 4357 Monroe St Riverside, CA$248K31.751,190
- 8673 Raintree Ave Riverside, CA$281K31.751,624
- 8667 Raintree Ave Riverside, CA$279K31.751,358
- 4363 Santee Pl Riverside, CA$261K41.751,316
- 4346 Santee Pl Riverside, CA$261K31.751,190
- 8651 Raintree Ave Riverside, CA$248K321,224
- 4345 Monroe St Riverside, CA$298K421,316
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!