438-440 34th Ave, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94121
Sold on 5/15/12: $1,215,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Multi Family:3,300 sq ft
- Lot:2,996 sqft
- Year Built:1925
- Last Sold:May 2012 for $1,215,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
The unit includes garage parking for 1 car and deeded storage room behind the garage. The unit also has its own washer and dryer next to the kitchen (no need to share laundry machines with your neighbors).
The building is conveniently close to Ocean Beach, Lincoln Park, Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park, USF and Muni Geary Street Line. There is plenty of shopping, restaurants and grocery stores on Clement and Geary. Presidio Middle School and George Washington School are within walking distance.
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow662
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count2
- Zillow Home ID15092326
- Parcel #1465 017A
- Room Count12
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,343,897||$1.17M – $1.52M||+$36,757||$407||03/04/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,938/mo||$2.1K – $5.5K/mo||-$24||$1.19||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Outer Richmond home values will rise 4.8% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for San Francisco as a whole. Among Outer Richmond homes, this home is valued 45.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 38.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Outer Richmond market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 61.8% less than in San Francisco, and 92.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Outer Richmond home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Outer Richmond home values.
Neighborhood for 438-440 34th Avenue
- 442 34th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.63M31.03,300
- 442 34th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.52M----3,300
- 442-444 34th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.44M42.03,300
- 446-448 34th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.27M62.03,300
- 426-428 34th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.2M612.03,100
- 450-452 34th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.31M--2.03,300
- 422-424 34th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.41M--5.03,732
- 454-456 34th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.4M--3.03,804
- 490 34th Ave APT 203 San Francisco, CA$1.02M------
- 418-420 34th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.33M44.03,200
- 458-460 34th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.51M--3.03,700
- 462-464 34th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.45M64.03,917
- 462 34th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.67M----3,300
- 439-441 33rd Ave San Francisco, CA$1.32M--2.03,400
- 435-437 33rd Ave San Francisco, CA$974K42.02,350
- 443-445 33rd Ave San Francisco, CA$1.27M62.03,400
- 414-416 34th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.01M--2.02,250
- 431-433 33rd Ave San Francisco, CA$993K--2.02,350
- 447-449 33rd Ave San Francisco, CA$1.3M62.03,400
- 427-429 33rd Ave San Francisco, CA$1.4M84.03,400
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005