438-440 34th Ave, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94121
Sold on 5/15/12: $1,215,000
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Multi Family:3,300 sq ft
- Lot:2,996 sqft
- Year Built:1925
- Last Sold:May 2012 for $1,215,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
The unit includes garage parking for 1 car and deeded storage room behind the garage. The unit also has its own washer and dryer next to the kitchen (no need to share laundry machines with your neighbors).
The building is conveniently close to Ocean Beach, Lincoln Park, Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park, USF and Muni Geary Street Line. There is plenty of shopping, restaurants and grocery stores on Clement and Geary. Presidio Middle School and George Washington School are within walking distance.
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Parcel #1465 017A
- Room Count12
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count2
- Zillow Home ID15092326
- Days on Zillow709
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 438-440 34th Avenue
Learn more about forecast calculations or Outer Richmond home values.
- 442 34th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.75M31.03,300
- 442 34th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.77M----3,300
- 442-444 34th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.79M42.03,300
- 446-448 34th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.51M62.03,300
- 426-428 34th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.51M612.03,100
- 450-452 34th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.53M--2.03,300
- 422-424 34th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.61M--5.03,732
- 454-456 34th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.6M--3.03,804
- 490 34th Ave APT 203 San Francisco, CA$1.26M------
- 418-420 34th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.58M44.03,200
- 458-460 34th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.74M--3.03,700
- 462-464 34th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.92M64.03,917
- 462 34th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.77M----3,300
- 439-441 33rd Ave San Francisco, CA$1.57M--2.03,400
- 435-437 33rd Ave San Francisco, CA$1.3M42.02,350
- 443-445 33rd Ave San Francisco, CA$1.6M62.03,400
- 414-416 34th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.18M--2.02,250
- 431-433 33rd Ave San Francisco, CA$1.35M--2.02,350
- 447-449 33rd Ave San Francisco, CA$1.55M62.03,400
- 427-429 33rd Ave San Francisco, CA$1.74M84.03,400
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292