- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
438 E Grant St, Orlando, FL 328064 beds, 3 baths, 2,441 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2005 for $469,000
- Parking: 525 sqft
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,441 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Parcel #: 012329201000010
- Zillow Home ID: 46034013
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 438 E Grant Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wadeview Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.3% lower than in Orlando, and 220.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Wadeview Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wadeview Park home values.
- 2 beds, 1.5 baths
1,116 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 1967
- 2 beds, 1.5 baths
- 430 E Grant St Orlando, FL$191K321,410
- 446 E Grant St Orlando, FL$311K432,775
- 437 Page St Orlando, FL$219K321,677
- 443 Page St Orlando, FL$222K321,740
- 431 Page St Orlando, FL$196K321,605
- 424 E Grant St Orlando, FL$712K3210,128
- 439 E Grant St Orlando, FL$175K211,189
- 433 E Grant St Orlando, FL$246K321,734
- 443 E Grant St Orlando, FL$193K321,570
- 425 Page St Orlando, FL$208K32.51,692
- 429 E Grant St Orlando, FL$241K431,915
- 418 E Grant St Orlando, FL$152K211,185
- 500 E Grant St Orlando, FL$232K321,627
- 2313 S Osceola Ave Orlando, FL$156K321,320
- 419 Page St Orlando, FL$177K31.51,216
- 423 E Grant St Orlando, FL$196K321,623
- 501 Page St Orlando, FL$198K421,593
- 438 E Muriel St Orlando, FL$164K211,300
- 434 E Muriel St Orlando, FL$156K21910
- 436 Page St Orlando, FL$177K21.51,246
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.