- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
438 N Avalon St, Memphis, TN 381122 beds, 1 bath, 1,399 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $155,000
- Price/sqft: $111
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,399 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 020050 00028
- Zillow Home ID: 42131444
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 438 N Avalon Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Midtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.3% less than in Memphis, and 5.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Midtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Midtown home values.
- 434 N Avalon St Memphis, TN$212K332,249
- 444 N Avalon St Memphis, TN$126K211,123
- 448 N Avalon St Memphis, TN$149K221,391
- 428 N Avalon St Memphis, TN$156K321,566
- 437 Angelus St Memphis, TN$179K21.51,600
- 433 Angelus St Memphis, TN$210K322,102
- 424 N Avalon St Memphis, TN$163K221,582
- 454 N Avalon St Memphis, TN$136K311,424
- 443 Angelus St Memphis, TN$249K322,900
- 427 Angelus St Memphis, TN$145K321,758
- 447 Angelus St Memphis, TN$133K311,387
- 418 N Avalon St Memphis, TN$144K321,428
- 423 Angelus St Memphis, TN$140K311,890
- 458 N Avalon St Memphis, TN$153K31.51,380
- 453 Angelus St Memphis, TN$133K311,464
- 437 N Avalon St Memphis, TN$164K311,927
- 443 N Avalon St Memphis, TN$186K42.252,199
- 433 N Avalon St Memphis, TN$175K311,517
- 417 Angelus St Memphis, TN$135K221,363
- 447 N Avalon St Memphis, TN$158K311,421
Nearby Schools in Memphis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!