438 Rendant Ave, Savannah, GA 314193 beds, 3 baths, 2,806 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1943
- 186 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 1996 for $153,500
- Price/sqft: $231
- MLS #: 122816
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,806 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Lot depth: 165
- Lot width: 206
- Parcel #: 20582 02003A
- Zillow Home ID: 14181032
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 438 Rendant Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 31419 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 42% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 85.7% greater than in Savannah, and 41.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31419 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Savannah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31419 home values.
- 436 Rendant Ave Savannah, GA$215K321,486
- Davidson Ave Savannah, GA$91K321,546
- 512 Dancy Ave Savannah, GA--------
- 504 Dancy Ave Savannah, GA$253K211,124
- 434 Rendant Ave Savannah, GA$424K323,201
- 423 Rendant Ave Savannah, GA$231K32.52,302
- 520 Dancy Ave Savannah, GA--------
- 439 Rendant Ave Savannah, GA$65K31896
- 421 Rendant Ave Savannah, GA$154K331,700
- 528 Dancy Ave Savannah, GA$492K321,796
- 432 Rendant Ave Savannah, GA$281K322,585
- 430 Rendant Ave Savannah, GA$292K32.52,535
- 130 Davidson Ave Savannah, GA$89K321,195
- 419 Rendant Ave Savannah, GA$147K321,812
- 128 Davidson Ave Savannah, GA$75K321,251
- 126 Davidson Ave Savannah, GA$94K321,227
- 532 Dancy Ave Savannah, GA$469K453,244
- 124 Davidson Ave Savannah, GA$73K321,348
- 122 Davidson Ave Savannah, GA$122K321,377
- 415 Rendant Ave Savannah, GA$140K33.52,552
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.