- Built in 1986
- Views: 1,640 all time views
- HOA Fee: $509
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $360,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $267
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ No, Attic \ None, Basement Finished Info \ Unfinished, Condo Type \ First Floor, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Hot Water, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Fireplace, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Assigned, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 16
- Floor size: 1,350 sqft
- Parcel #: M:220 B:0410 L:02603
- Zillow Home ID: 57964465
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $282-370K.
Market guideZillow predicts Prospect Hill home values will decrease 3.5% next year, compared to a 6.2% decrease for New Haven as a whole. Among Prospect Hill homes, this home is valued 2.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 38.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Prospect Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75.3% less than in New Haven, and 29.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Prospect Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Prospect Hill home values.
|Other Units in this Building (14)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 438 Whitney Ave|
Nearby Schools in New Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!