4380 Whitney Pl, Boulder, CO 803054 beds, 2 baths, 1,790 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
upstairs: hardwood floors 2 beds, full bath, kitchen, dining room, and living room with fireplace, deck with view of mtns.
Downstairs: 2 beds, full bath, den, laundry/storage area.
Only serious buyers please, as not to disturb the current tenants.
Quiet neighborhood with easy access to S. Boulder Rec Center, Mountains, Parks, shopping, and bus lines.
- Lot: 7,121 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $404,000
- Price/sqft: $226
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 660 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 572 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,790 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1967
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R0011401
- Zillow Home ID: 13185481
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4380 Whitney Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Majestic Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 88.2% lower than in Boulder, and 97.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Majestic Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boulder.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Majestic Heights home values.
- 4400 Whitney Pl Boulder, CO$526K422,108
- 4340 Whitney Pl Boulder, CO$446K31.751,796
- 4385 Brookfield Dr Boulder, CO$464K522,052
- 4425 Brookfield Dr Boulder, CO$453K422,102
- 4355 Brookfield Dr Boulder, CO$564K422,515
- 4375 Whitney Pl Boulder, CO$544K422,759
- 4300 Whitney Pl Boulder, CO$448K421,971
- 4440 Whitney Pl Boulder, CO$440K521,700
- 4405 Whitney Pl Boulder, CO$477K41.52,349
- 4335 Whitney Pl Boulder, CO$448K311,863
- 4435 Brookfield Dr Boulder, CO$457K41.52,159
- 4325 Brookfield Dr Boulder, CO$411K311,026
- 4435 Whitney Pl Boulder, CO$450K51.752,050
- 4400 Brookfield Dr Boulder, CO$454K31.751,620
- 4260 Whitney Pl Boulder, CO$447K311,620
- 4350 Brookfield Dr Boulder, CO$452K321,614
- 4305 Whitney Pl Boulder, CO$443K321,586
- 4480 Whitney Pl Boulder, CO$428K311,026
- 4475 Brookfield Dr Boulder, CO$441K21.751,614
- 4430 Darley Ave Boulder, CO$459K322,052
Nearby Schools in Boulder
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292