4381 Copperhead Dr, Pace, FL 325714 beds, 4 baths, 3,465 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 1990 for $16,500
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 750 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,465 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Parcel #: 221N29195500C000010
- Zillow Home ID: 47891580
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4381 Copperhead Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32571, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.2% less than in Milton, and 92.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32571 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Milton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32571 home values.
- 3333 Indian Hills Dr Pace, FL$204K321,932
- 3359 Copperhead Cir Pace, FL$203K432,536
- 3355 Copperhead Cir Pace, FL$194K322,259
- 3335 Indian Hills Dr Pace, FL$204K332,483
- 3329 Indian Hills Dr Pace, FL$212K322,256
- 4384 Copperhead Dr Pace, FL$211K432,401
- 3332 Indian Hills Dr Milton, FL$264K432,388
- 3334 Indian Hills Dr Pace, FL$211K42.752,300
- 3330 Indian Hills Dr Pace, FL--------
- 3353 Copperhead Cir Pace, FL$235K322,043
- 3337 Indian Hills Dr Pace, FL$192K322,025
- 4388 Copperhead Dr Pace, FL$178K321,954
- 3336 Indian Hills Dr Pace, FL$207K422,200
- 4391 Copperhead Dr Pace, FL$213K32.52,217
- 3328 Indian Hills Dr Pace, FL$262K332,771
- 3351 Indian Hills Dr Pace, FL$252K422,034
- 3338 Indian Hills Dr Pace, FL--------
- 3350 Copperhead Cir Pace, FL$224K432,173
- 3341 Indian Hills Dr Pace, FL$193K322,476
- 4392 Copperhead Dr Pace, FL$188K322,157
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.